• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

City movement

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
@helya I'm not looking to have her added to the list. She is my adult daughter so I have zero problem covering whatever she may need for trades. I'm just thinking that if something is missing for her to be considered active and moved next time I could tell her.
[/QUOTE]

I'm happy to add her, can you either have her message me here or submit a ticket so I can look at her city?

Sprite1313

I’m late to the game on this one. Overall, I am happy with the moves. I haven’t been moved in the recent shuffles, and I now have a lot of gold mines around me that weren’t there. Despite that, my trader is way more active, and I have far more neighborly visits every day. So, I seem to have fewer, but better neighbors. I don’t know how the devs could do this better and make everyone happy. As a relatively new player (about 18 months), I started in the desert with no neighbors and no trades (fortunately, my amazing fellowship kept me flourishing). My only move really helped with that, and this latest major movement seemed to help even more.

And kudos to @helya for always keeping us informed on changes and doing her best to help everyone get the support they need. Can’t solve all of our problems, but at least we know you care about them.

Dopeykr

To my remembering the player that's west of my city has changed 7 times. Of those 2 of them were so new that they didn't even have any factories.

BrinDarby

somethings wrong with the algorythm if it won't move
me on Harandar... I'm only on 15hrs a day, and less than
20 rings out are wide swaths of empty space....

@least the coins are easy to collect daily....

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
somethings wrong with the algorythm if it won't move
me on Harandar... I'm only on 15hrs a day, and less than
20 rings out are wide swaths of empty space....

@least the coins are easy to collect daily....
There will always be some people at the outer edges, inactive cities are moved to the opposite side of the great abyss.

Lord of Waste

I know this is an old topic and I havent been playing as long as most of you but the move wasnt all that great even though I didnt really know anyone before it happened. What it did was make it impossible to trade for certain items. Very rarely or ever is anyone trading for one certain good. Everyone demands it no one offers it. All this does is mean you have to spend a lot of coins to continue on. So how do they decide where you go? And is there anything one can do to get to a more amiable place?