• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

City movement

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I don't believe their is a font called "Harrington" can you post and example?
My goodness. The number of fonts available, even just the free ones, is so mind-boggling vast that if someone said there was a font called Shenanigan Elves, I’d prob believe there is a high chance it exists! Heck, I have learned from hanging around these parts that the American Philological Society even has an official font called New Athena Unicode. I think I was more shocked to learn American Philological Society exists than they have an official font.
The elves use Trebuche
No, I think I use trebuchet. I am very trigger happy and eager to use my Archmage-issued trebuchet to dole out free trips over the castle walls. It’s even spilled over in my writing. I’ve talked about it a lot.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
1675015946521.png

Harrington Font​

by Sam Wang

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Sorry to bump this but does anyone happen to know the current city center in Sinya? Thanks.