• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

City new landscape is not acceptable(for mobile players)

GiantLopi

Is there anyone who likes the new look around the city(in mobile version)? Please let me know what you think.

Made it easy for you. You can choose the number and write it in the comments.
  1. I love it.
  2. I really don’t like it.
  3. Makes no difference to me.

Or just drop a line.

Thank you guys!

Velite-Id

I don’t like all the weeds, but I think it would look very nice if they put a forest around us. Who doesn’t like trees :D!
I like the trees as long as they are not next to the city lots to cover all the buildings.

I think the immediate lots next to our cities should be completely empty of any weeds or trees, like before. The weeds give me the feeling that the yard is not mowed.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
2. It’s interesting that the snow has now fallen, but the weed is still running rampant and not in hibernation or killed off by the cold. It’s too busy and diverts attention from the real star attraction of all cities, which is obviously the winter lampions all. year. round.

Aritra

Just weighing in....
Due to changes in my life and schedule, I play mostly on mobile now (whereas it was mostly laptop since the beginning). I can see what they are going for, but I think the execution got a bit over done on the mobile version. It is busy and more annoying than pretty (which is a shame because their trees/forests are usually so great). No change wouldn't stop me from playing but I'd definitely like to see the wild areas (within the potential build range) be a little less wild.

Velite-Id

I can see what they are going for, but I think the execution got a bit over done on the mobile version. It is busy and more annoying than pretty (which is a shame because their trees/forests are usually so great).
Exactly! It is more annoying than pretty.
They need to work on it so that it is more real and not so busy and distracting. Or just make it as it was before (Plain green)