• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

City Walls

Yogi Dave

Any chance of adding some new buildings to our city walls or did the first AW's take up all that space?
I think they did. I thought the flying academy would have been great tethered so over the canyon. Sadly, I think expanding the city grid removed any change of them doing more of them.

Khalani

I havent seen any new ones in quite a while and I have a few AW's lol. It looks like there should be places to put more of them though. It would be a nice addition to the cities. I remember when I first started and we did visits the old way I was always looking at those and wanted them in my city too.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
When I hear "city walls", I immediately think of castle defense systems in times of war. I did click this with curiosity, wondering who we're trying to keep out of our cities. However, this is apparently about appealing graphics on the cliff side. I'm glad our cities are still not under siege and not everything has to end in bloodshed. Although, those elves keep building portals and letting outsiders in so city walls wouldn't protect anyone as outsiders would just waltz right into the center of town anyway.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Ah.
I did hear that the spots that are not used by AW cliff art, are reserved for various reasons by the development team. So iirc, we have Monastery/ Sanctuary, Bell Spire/Lighthouse, Bulwark, Mountain Halls, Blooming Trader and Prosperity Towers, between the cliff path and the hot tub pool. But we have nothing to the left of the cliff path; and did you all know that area used to be solid all the way across? And had a cute little squirrel, more red and brown mushrooms, and another squash during the fall. But it got washed away when the beach came to Elvenar in the summer of 2018 (We think the strict druid advisor 's squirrel may have drowned; we've asked a few times, the staff are silent). The point being - that at least once the artwork has changed in the area, and that change occurred the last time the map was significantly altered.