• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

City zooms out when collecting or scrolling

Salix

I play on a fully updated iPad Pro. I have multiple cities, some Human, some Elves. Very often, when collecting resources or scrolling around a city, the page zooms out, leaving a tiny city.

Game version: 1.174.1-b19abc7-256 (us1.174)
Game world: Ceravyn, Elcysandir, Arendyll, Felyndral
Browser + Version: Safari
Operating system: iOS
Screen resolution: ?
Account name: Salix
Human or elves: both

Reproducibility: 4/5

Current situation: Very frequently, when I collect resources or move around any of my cities, the whole page zooms out, leaving a tiny city.

Expected situation: find a solution to prevent this from happening

Silmaril

Community Manager
Please reach out to our wonderful support team who will be delighted to assist you with your device's game settings.

Salix

Support has been very nice and helpful. They made several suggestions, and they even reset the zoom in my game to see if that solved the problem. Unfortunately, it did not help and my city still zooms out. They told me that there is not much more they can do, but to forward it to the devs.

Thank you Silmaril and Anonglitch, I really appreciate all the time and effort you have spent on this.