• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Clan of Unity Recruiting

T6583

We are a friendly, drama free, active group currently ranked 12th that does a minimum of 4 visits a week though daily is the goal. We activiely participate in tourney, acheiving 10+ chests per week. We achieve 10-11 crystals in the Spire each week with a Spire Gold push week once a month. We are moving towards Spire Gold weekly. We participate in FA events and obtain all prizes, though it is optional on if you choose to participate. We have several KP threads for AW growth. We are looking for players that are tourney driven who average 800-1000 points or more as well as can complete the 2nd stage boss or higher in the Spire. We currently have 2 openings. Please let me know if you are interested. Happy Gaming.
--T6583, Clan of Unity

Last edited:

T6583

We got 9 chests last week and are well on our way to acheiving our goal of 10 chests this week. 6 active KP threads. We still have 1 opening. Please apply if you are interested.

T6583

For the 4th time now in the past few months we got 10 chests! Still looking for someone to join our wonderful FS.

T6583

We are still looking for a few more players to join our wonderful FS. Please message me if interested.

T6583

Clan of Unity still has 2 open spots. We are looking for an active tourney player who averages 500 points or higher per week in tourney. Bonus if you are boosted in Dust.

T6583

Clan of Unity is still looking for 2 active players to join our wonderful FS. Please message me if you have any questions or concerns about the FS.

T6583

Clan of Unity is looking for active members who enjoy tourney. We've received 9 and 10 chests the past 3 tourneys. We placed 4th in this past FA. Please message me if interested.

T6583

Clan of Unity is looking for active members. 9 and 10 chests regularly. Please see top post that has been edited for more information. Please message me if interested.

T6583

10 Chest FS looking for tourney players. Please see top post that has been edited with current information. Please message me if interested.

T6583

10 chest FS looking for tourney players. Please see top post that has been edited with current information. Please message me if interested.

T6583

10 chest FS looking for tourney and spire players. Please see top post that has been edited with current information. Please message me if interested.

T6583

10 chest FS looking for Spire and tourney players. See updated post at top for details. Please PM in game if interested.

T6583

1610838549823.png

Photo credit Jack Luyt