• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Clicking on anything, repeatedly, to get a response from the game.

DeletedUser805

Clicking on anything in the Elvenar game world and getting a response from the game is so frustrating that I may quit playing this game. For example, you hover over a manufactory and it becomes highlighted around the edges. You click. Nothing happens. You repeat this 5 times. Finally, the game recognizes that I am trying to access this particular building in this game. Slow response time is a big problem. If you don't click just so, then you do not gain access to whatever you are trying to do.

DeletedUser61

Practice with a 1x3 decoration. You're actually clicking on the foundation grid, NOT the superstructure. If you're getting the highlight, then you're correctly positioned.

If clicking, at that point, doesn't produce IMMEDIATE results (as is the case on my system), then you might have a flaky mouse button that's not clicking reliably, or perhaps you need to tune your mouse settings a bit. I'm guessing that the popup window is actually cached locally, which you can test by simply disconnecting from the internet and observing what still works.

Also, once you DO get the cycle time popup you can use the hotkeys rather than moving your mouse. 1-4 for goods, 1-6 for supplies.

DeletedUser805

Practice with a 1x3 decoration. You're actually clicking on the foundation grid, NOT the superstructure. If you're getting the highlight, then you're correctly positioned.

If clicking, at that point, doesn't produce IMMEDIATE results (as is the case on my system), then you might have a flaky mouse button that's not clicking reliably, or perhaps you need to tune your mouse settings a bit. I'm guessing that the popup window is actually cached locally, which you can test by simply disconnecting from the internet and observing what still works.

Also, once you DO get the cycle time popup you can use the hotkeys rather than moving your mouse. 1-4 for goods, 1-6 for supplies.
Thanks, Katwijk. I did not know about the hotkeys. I will play with them and learn them to make this game for me the way it is supposed to be.

DeletedUser805

It was not my mouse, though I thank you for the suggestion. You gave me a new item to eliminate/prove correct. The latest update to the game has taken care of the problem. I no longer double click anything to get a response. Very happy.