• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking Closed - FS found

Looking for a 10+ chest, gold-aspiring fellowship with no drama.

Me:
- Gold Spire weekly
- 6000+ tourney points weekly
- Daily activity
- Participates in FAs, but doesn't feel the prizes are worth teleporting your whole city for a week
- About to finish chapter 19
- Score 1,360,000
- Boosted in Planks, Scrolls, Dust.
- Happy to help others with trades
- Occasionally post cross-tier trades (I promise not to post a kazillion trades that no one wants)
- Friendly but not particularly chatty
- Likes to stay in a Fellowship and not move around too much

ISO:
- 10+ chests weekly in Tourney
- Silver+ Spire weekly with frequent Gold pushes (Gold weekly even better)
- Finishes 1 path in each of the 3 courses in the FA, does not go for ranking every time
- Active KP threads
- No scolding or shaming or screaming. There are ways to enforce FS requirements diplomatically.
- Low turnover

Message me here or in-game if your FS is a good fit and you have space. Thanks!

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I wish I had a slot open right now in Thornwood. We regularly get 12 chests and often 13 or 14. We are gold spire every 2-3 weeks, but if we get another spire player we'll be able to do it more often. But right now I'm giving someone another chance, and I can't break my word on that. If you are still looking in a couple weeks, please check us out, and thanks. We have a lot of fun with spire parties and freaky friday challenges to earn kp. We also remember milestones (100K, 200K etc) and Thornwood anniversaries with kp gifts. Anyway, a promise is a promise so there's nothing I can do. But whichever Fellowship you join, I wish you the best of luck and happy gaming. There are quite a few good ones among our top 30 fellowships who would love to have you, and I wish you well. :)

Lady Dastardly

Hi Elven!
I'm a mage for Tolkien and I dropped you a note in game with a question and some info about our fellowship. We may be what you are looking for.

Btw, your dog is adorable!

Last edited:

Darielle

Hi Elven!
I'm a mage for Tolkien and I dropped you a note in game with a question and some info about our fellowship. We may be what you are looking for.

Btw, your dog is adorable!
I have to admit, Tolkien is a great group with a lot of great players. If you can't wait for Thornwood to have an opening, I'm sure you'd do well in Tolkien, Elven. Good luck wherever you wind up!

Darielle

Winchesters is a good group and I see they made gold in spire too this week. Have fun!