• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

(CLOSED) Lategame player, looking for more active FS to run tournaments

Nemesis1080

CLOSED
Thank you all for you offers!

elvenstats.com/player/us4/2841600

Currently Elvenar chapter (chapter 15)
My boosted goods are Steel, Crystal, Elixir

Need to be able to hit the 10th chest at least once every 2-3 months. I'm best set up to take on Steel Tournaments, and I can get 5k points on a steel tournament pretty easily, and up to 7k if I push.
Need to be able to hit the 6th or 7th tournament chest regularly. I can get 2-3k on most non-steel tournaments without too much difficulty.

Need to be able to plan and strategize before an FS adventure. I'm not up to chasing the top rank in the FS adventure, but we need to at least be able to reach the 3rd chest without panicking on the last day.

An active KP swap would be greatly appreciated, but is not necessary.

I can finish the 2nd floor of the Spire if I have to, but I can't do it regularly. Just being able to reach bronze is enough.

Weekly help rules and unfair trade rules need to be in place. I usually don't see problems with this, so it's at the bottom of the list.

I used to do most of the day-to-day management of my fellowship. I didn't do much, I just enforced rules and kicked people. We were pretty inactive.

*Usually twice a year, I'll go out of the country for between 7-10 days. These trips are highly planned, and I can usually give ~6 weeks notice before leaving.

**Yes, I know I'm being picky. I'm chapter 15.

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Gosh, I wish you were in Sinya Arda,. Everything you've asked for fits Thornwood perfectly. At any rate, I just wanted to pop in and say good luck and welcome a new member to the forum. :)

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
We do 10 chests every week. We are on K. Give me a in game msg.

ajqtrz Starship Valiant-

aj