• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed Thread

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Is there a reason you aren't forming your own FS and recruiting? With 7-8 active players you should be able to find individuals who come in, "test the waters" and if you all are okay with the new person, stay -- and if not the person can leave for another home. Finding a fellowship with that many openings and willing to merge might be harder than just making your own and recruiting.

But....here's a method I use to find players in one, two or three's. I go to the list of fellowships and, using elvenstats.com, I find fellowships with 1-3 active out of 7-15. If the actives aren't AM's or Mages -- and sometimes even if they are Mages, I look each player up and see how active they are. If the group left is reasonably active, I might invite all of them (if I have the room, which I haven't for a long time), or I might invite the "best" one. I do make sure I DON'T recruit anybody if the AM is active. If that is the case I ask the AM directly if they are interested in growing/moving/merging, etc. before I contact anybody else in the fs.

In any case, do be careful to not to appear to be "poaching," but other than that this method might work for you to build your own fellowship.

AJ

We merged recently however it has not worked out as planned. Now we are looking to find a group who want what we want. Active members who want to progress through 10 chests in tournaments and want to get through Fellowship Adventures. We want to get those spire rewards. Also we want to be with people who enjoy working together to achieve these goals. We value respect, understanding, friendliness, and contribution. Are there any Fellowships who will have us?
[/QUOTE
We merged recently however it has not worked out as planned. Now we are looking to find a group who want what we want. Active members who want to progress through 10 chests in tournaments and want to get through Fellowship Adventures. We want to get those spire rewards. Also we want to be with people who enjoy working together to achieve these goals. We value respect, understanding, friendliness, and contribution. Are there any Fellowships who will have us?
We, Newbs Unite- Sempre Avanti, would LOVE to have you! So far, we are a nine chest tournament fellowship, we ranked 103 in the last fellowship adventure, and currently receive bronze in the spire. This has been achieved with quite a few very inactive players. We are competitive, driven, and helpful to our fellow players. We are doing quite well for being a newer fellowship. We currently have two spots available, but I am more than willing to open more should you decide you’d like to try working with us :) Please check us out!

I just went through my fellowship, and I can definitely make 8 spots available. We’re in a similar position as you and I have no qualms about releasing the people that aren’t pulling their weight. We should be a ten chest fellowship, but we have a few that just jump in to contribute a minimum, and reap the rewards. I find it very frustrating but don’t typically say too much about it because I love a happy, peaceful, fellowship. Please do consider us! We are in Winyandor :)

Last edited:

Sarafyne

Which world are you in? I'm in Arendyll and open to the idea of a merger. Sarafyne the "Night Owls "

Mounireh

I am archmage of Magical Minstrels on the US server in Winyandor and we are looking for 3 new very active members to replace a couple inactive we just got rid of. Must be boosted in silk . we hit 10 chests every week and top 10-15 in FS adv

Angretia

I just went through my fellowship, and I can definitely make 8 spots available. We’re in a similar position as you and I have no qualms about releasing the people that aren’t pulling their weight. We should be a ten chest fellowship, but we have a few that just jump in to contribute a minimum, and reap the rewards. I find it very frustrating but don’t typically say too much about it because I love a happy, peaceful, fellowship. Please do consider us! We are in Winyandor :)
Thank you for the offer but our cities are in Sinya Arda. I really appreciate it though.

Melandria

How is your group doing with finding another group to merge with? Our group Silver Phoenix in Sinya Arda is close to reaching 10 chests, we were in top 100 last FA, & we get Bronze trophy in Spire every week. We currently have 4 open spots but could probably make that 5 for the right people. You can message me (ArchMage) Melandria IG if easier. :)