• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser29287

I am wondering how many factories of a tier 1 good is needed if you don’t plan on building any of the other tier factories. I’m in a fellowship with my little steel account that doesn’t need anymore scrolls or dust added to the trader. I’m thinking if I keep the smaller account I’ll need to strictly produce enough of my tier 1 goods to cross trade for every good I’ll need.

Iyapo1

It depends on your city. What chapter are you in? Do you fight, cater, or mix it? How high you want to spire and tournament if you do cater a lot. A fighting city would need fewer.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Yeah you shouldn’t let another member dictate how many buildings of anything to build. Everyone’s city is different bc of different wonders, wonder levels, and in-game goals. If your inventory is going downwards each week, build more. That’s it :)

Iyapo1

If your inventory is going downwards each week, build more.
Exactly this!!!

@PrincessSnowy
Just as an example, my steel/scroll/dust. I am in orcs, cater exclusively, gold spire, 5k tournament. I have 10/3/3. The only reason that is enough is because I have a high level Blooming trader wonder, 4 Pilgrims Manor T1 producing buildings, and several evolving building that produce T2/3s.

The 3 t2/t3 manufactories are for my own inventory and I feed excess to said BTG.

Just write your inventory down on monday, next monday build more if your inventory is not growing...wash repeat.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Just so you know, having two cities on the same server and trading between them is against the game's rules. It is even worse when they are in a fellowship together. Inno seems to rarely do anything about it, and there are some players doing way worse than just two cities, but if they ever did decide to ban/delete players breaking those rules, you would lose yours too.

DeletedUser29287

Um…then in no needs to allow us to delete cities from at will and not when they think they are abandoned. I’ll have wait months for them to delete the other cities on my account.

Iyapo1

@Enevhar Aldarion
There is no rule against me trading with myself or joining a FS with me, myself and I. As long as I play them all and dont favor(push) one over the others....not a violation.

According to Inno:
"In Elvenar you can play using as many accounts as you like, even if that is on the same world. Please do note that if you choose to play using multiple accounts, all of our game rules apply to each of the accounts, without exceptions.

Example: Even though playing with multiple accounts is allowed, it remains forbidden to create or use one or more account(s) as a "push-account" to benefit one or more other account(s)."
Inno's definition of a push account:
"7. Pushing
Operating a “push-account” is forbidden. This is defined as unbalanced routine resource (resources, Knowledge Points etc.) transfers from one account to the next even if involved accounts do not belong to the same player.
It is forbidden to create trades in any form (goods, Knowledge Points etc.) that involve multiple worlds."

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Just so you know, having two cities on the same server and trading between them is against the game's rules. It is even worse when they are in a fellowship together. Inno seems to rarely do anything about it, and there are some players doing way worse than just two cities, but if they ever did decide to ban/delete players breaking those rules, you would lose yours too.
False.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Enevhar Aldarion
There is no rule against me trading with myself or joining a FS with me, myself and I. As long as I play them all and dont favor(push) one over the others....not a violation.

According to Inno:
"In Elvenar you can play using as many accounts as you like, even if that is on the same world. Please do note that if you choose to play using multiple accounts, all of our game rules apply to each of the accounts, without exceptions.

Example: Even though playing with multiple accounts is allowed, it remains forbidden to create or use one or more account(s) as a "push-account" to benefit one or more other account(s)."
Inno's definition of a push account:
"7. Pushing
Operating a “push-account” is forbidden. This is defined as unbalanced routine resource (resources, Knowledge Points etc.) transfers from one account to the next even if involved accounts do not belong to the same player.
It is forbidden to create trades in any form (goods, Knowledge Points etc.) that involve multiple worlds."

Alright, I had to go back and read over the OP several times to make sure I was reading it correctly. At first, it looked like she had two accounts and both accounts had a city in the same fellowship, with the smaller one just there to trade with the other one. But I think she means she has two cities on the same account, which is different, of course. but if my original reading had been correct, and she was going to keep the second city just to trade goods to the first one, that would be a classic Pushing violation.

@PrincessSnowy If you are actually talking about one account and two cities on different worlds, then you are cool. And yes, you can get rid of the city you do not want, without waiting for months for it to go away, if it ever would. All you have to do is go in the game and send a message to Support from the in-game link. Explain exactly which worlds you want to keep and which you want deleted, and they will do a one-time only deletion of one city per world. That means if you have them delete a city on a world and then make another city on that world, and still don't like it, you would then be stuck with that one.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Did one of them maybe break the rules?

No, two people, usually husband and wife, separate accounts, but playing together on the same server and in the same fellowship, doing all the normal stuff, which happens to look like cheating to whatever system Inno uses to catch people. I think these things happening a few years ago may be why they do not enforce the rules hardly at all on the real rule breakers.

Iyapo1

No, two people, usually husband and wife, separate accounts, but playing together on the same server and in the same fellowship, doing all the normal stuff, which happens to look like cheating to whatever system Inno uses to catch people. I think these things happening a few years ago may be why they do not enforce the rules hardly at all on the real rule breakers.
Well married people sometimes do things....like dump all tournaments kp in honey's wonder...you know love and all that.

It would be pushing if was one sided.

Grid Gypsy

It looks like they may have eased up on the more than one city per server rule. I know there used to be one because I specifically looked it up. Push accounts and inviting between accounts on the same internet connection (whether they be owned by the same person or not) are still mentioned as no-nos. With VPNs and internet vs cell connections though, the second one is kinda silly imo.

DeletedUser29287

Since this has gone so far off topic I’ll be adjusting the thread title to closed.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Bummer. I was just going to suggest that for most players it's 6+3+2 by mid game and goes to different configurations after that, depending on playing style.

I have one city with 10, 2, 4. The 10 is steel and I use it to cross tier trade for a lot of other things... like silk. I can imagine having just the 10 steel though, because they produce so much. Another city I have has 6,3,1. It's chapter 4 and that seems balanced. In that one my area isn't good for trading so I have to produce what I need. My largest city is usually 2,0,2 with a huge library farm producing all the scrolls I need, for which I trade for silk/crystal. I also use steel there to get silk/crystal too. But that's a pretty good trading area so it works for me.

In the end it's playing style, level of city now, and trading ability. You just have to watch what's going on in your inventory and adjust as needed.

AJ

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Timon, Marindor, aelfwine and the rules lyapo linked all disagree with you.
Pershaps someone somewhere once was banned unfairly, but that does not justify your fear-mongering.

Whatever you want to think, but the only reason one person would have two separate accounts, with cities on the same world and in the same fellowship, is to cheat. Unless they are somehow that 1%, or .1%, that actually plays both cities completely equal and fairly, there is no way they cannot favor one over the other, which breaks the rules, up to and including the rule against Pushing.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Whatever you want to think, but the only reason one person would have two separate accounts, with cities on the same world and in the same fellowship, is to cheat.
You are applying your own morality to the game which is irrelevant
By playing both accounts inno has declared multiple times that even lopsided trades are not cheating since cheating is defined by breaking rules and inno is the final arbiter of said rules.
Playing them "equally and fairly" is not a requirement.
What you and I consider cheating is irrelevant the only thing that matters is innos (strange) definition since they will not declare a behavior to be acceptable and within the rules and then also ban a player for those same actions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.