• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cockaigne 2.0 RECRUITING

RangerJustice

Currently the #9 Fellowship in Arendyll! We are looking one new member right now. We tourney hard, minimum of 1500 points per week required. We are upping our game in the Spire, currently two push weeks followed by two rest weeks. FA's are typically "one and done". If you're interested, please take a look at our Overview - applicants of at least Chapter 10 / 150K points strongly preferred. Contact me (Archmage RangerJustice) if you have questions or would like to join!

Happy Gaming!

Last edited:

Emily198097

I love being on this team in Arendyll! Great team spirit! We are doing a spire push right now and are in 3rd place aiming for #1! We EASILY get 10 chests each week and for the past few months since I have been there we have been getting 11 or 12!
Hit up RangerJustice if you are interested!

RangerJustice

Just had a slot open up! Looking for a strong player who loves tourney and Spire. Check our Overview, and contact me if you're interested!