• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Coins from selling buildings count towards Sack of Coins badge

michmarc

I noticed when selling my expired UUU buildings just now that the coins I got for selling them count towards the Sack of Coins badge.

Experimenting, I found (using L1 plank) that selling a normal building counts and cancelling construction also counts, but cancelling an upgrade does not count. (If the latter were true, then this would be truly exploitable because selling/cancelling construction only refunds half of what you spent, but cancelling an upgrade refunds everything.)

This seems really odd given that gold you get when selling a building is just a (partial) refund of the cost to build it. (Maybe this has always been the case, but I didn't notice it until now.)

(Aside: It seems really odd that UUU/ELR/MM buildings refund coins and supplies. Normally, 'event' or 'diamond' buildings give you nothing when you sell them. Almost implies that these building were meant to be constructible at some point.)

[v1.120.3-(4f91063) - html5 (2021-01-18 13:10)]