• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

coins required to access city expansions in fairies XII

gnortsmra

finished 2 expansions in Research fairies XII but they dont show up in buildings menu. How many coins do I need to access them.

Huor

The only reason I could see why they wouldn't show up under expansion is that they didn't activate for some reason after you delivered all the required kp? I think I would be talking with support.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
The only reason I could see why they wouldn't show up under expansion is that they didn't activate for some reason after you delivered all the required kp? I think I would be talking with support.
No hon it's lack of gold, maybe the Main Hall even needs an upgrade.

Huor

I didn't know that. Thank you! I figured they would still show up in your inventory with just the gold option grayed out so you would have to use diamonds or go find more gold.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I didn't know that. Thank you! I figured they would still show up in your inventory with just the gold option grayed out so you would have to use diamonds or go find more gold.
This might be mobile, it's always more confusing when switching between the two.