• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Coldfire Phoenix artifact missing from crafting rotation on all servers, including Beta.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
On Jan 16th, 2022, the Coldfire Phoenix artifact was supposed to be added to the crafting rotation:

I have spent a year waiting for them to show up to craft, including burning many Sips of Clarity to look for them. Last week I talked to another player on the Beta forum, who is skilled at reading the game files in order to help find bugs, and he said there was never a recipe added for the Coldfire, despite the Announcements on the various forums saying it would be. I don't expect compensation for what I spent looking for them, but this needs to be fixed and have them correctly added ASAP.

Moho

Chef
I don't expect compensation for what I spent looking for them
Some form of compensation would be nice though...
IMG02.jpg

Last edited:

defiantoneks

i honestly wish i had better input for this thread. i was not looking for the CF artefacts… what I know is that the mix of phoenix artifacts that WERE available always confused/annoyed me because some were craft from blueprints, some were exchanges of other phoenix artifacts for other ones… they all look similar (of course) and I roundly disregarded ALL of it.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I would just like an acknowledgement from someone that this has been passed on to the devs to be fixed. I wonder how many other artifacts were never added to crafting, that Inno claimed to have included. It is a long list now and I know I have not seen every one of them even once yet.

Ihrlaen

I wonder how many other artifacts were never added to crafting, that Inno claimed to have included. It is a long list now and I know I have not seen every one of them even once yet.

Do we have a list of artifacts that appear to be missing? (Personally looking for and not-finding Stonehenge and now Triumph of Tides.)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Do we have a list of artifacts that appear to be missing? (Personally looking for and not-finding Stonehenge and now Triumph of Tides.)

I have seen both of those a few times, so they are there. I think the Coldfire may be the only one they forgot to add.

Arcadiel

I crafted a Coldfire Phoenix, in Harander, several weeks ago. I've only been in the game since January. It was my first phoenix egg. :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
There are now four different Phoenix artifacts: original, Coldfire, Ashen, and Twilight. The Twilight artifact is not I'm crafting yet, but are you two sure you are not mixing up one of the others for the Coldfire? But if this were fixed, and we were not told anything, I would not be surprised, as communication around here has greatly decreased over the past several months.

KestraOK

There are now four different Phoenix artifacts: original, Coldfire, Ashen, and Twilight. The Twilight artifact is not I'm crafting yet, but are you two sure you are not mixing up one of the others for the Coldfire? But if this were fixed, and we were not told anything, I would not be surprised, as communication around here has greatly decreased over the past several months.
Yes, I'm sure. I now have a Fire Phoenix and a Coldfire Phoenix.

Attachments

• Screenshot (64).png
    Screenshot (64).png
    660.1 KB · Views: 27