• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Coldfire Phoenix - Bug?

theonebill

My finger double hit the Pet Food for the Coldfire (48hours)- So I completed one Province and made sure I would get a second set of 14KP's about an hour ago or so when that was completed before the Pet Food expired but I did not receive the KP's - wasn't I supposed to?

Nightguest

Ex-Team Member
Do you have a rough time of when this happened?
This was supposed to have been fixed in the last update, so if it's not I'll need to hunt it down again.

theonebill

This happened again tonight around 8PM Eastern - not sure exactly when because the power was out - I used time reducers on Scouting a Province to enable about 15 minutes left on the ColdFire enhancement. When I went on-line a few minutes ago - no 14 KP bonus.

michmarc

Were you online when the scouting completed? For a lot of things (like building completion), it won't actually happen until you log in -- not when the timer expires. Scouting may work similarly -- even if the scout finished at 8pm, if you didn't log in until 10pm, then the scouting actually finished at 10pm (after your pet food was all consumed).

theonebill

That may be true about being logged in but it does not seem how it should work. As I mentioned in my post, I had a power outage at the time the Province completed. I have never experienced a building not completed unless I was logged in.

michmarc

For buildings, it's pretty clear. Let's say you have a residence that finishes upgrading at 8pm but you next log in at 10pm. If a neighbor visits you at 9pm, they will see the building still under construction. When you log in at 10pm, the progress bar for coin production will be at 0 and not the amount for 2 hours of production. So the upgrade really didn't finish until 10pm when you logged in.

Pheryll

Set Designer
For buildings, it's pretty clear. Let's say you have a residence that finishes upgrading at 8pm but you next log in at 10pm. If a neighbor visits you at 9pm, they will see the building still under construction. When you log in at 10pm, the progress bar for coin production will be at 0 and not the amount for 2 hours of production. So the upgrade really didn't finish until 10pm when you logged in.

To further illustrate let's say the building is scheduled to finish upgrading at 5pm. You do not log in till 7pm. At 6pm the next event quest unlocks (you have completed all event quests up to that one but must wait on the timer to do the next one). The quest specifies upgrading a certain number of buildings to a certain level. When you log in at 7pm, the quest registers as unlocked, then the building completes its upgrade, if it is a high enough level then it counts toward the quest.