• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Coldfire still glitchy

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Fed the bird. Finished scouting, nothing happens. Paid to start scouting a new province and KPs show up, which I assume is from previous round. Also had an incident where no KPs showed up until I fed the coldfire a second time (haven't even paid to scout yet because I meant to fed my Fire Phoenix).

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
They changed the Coldfire Phoenix in Oct 2020; Here is a link to the Release Notes:
Release Notes 1.115
Here's what it says about the changes:

• The Coldfire Phoenix's effect has been changed to no longer give Knowledge Points when a scout finishes, but when a scout is started instead. This change was made because we found that some players could experience problems if they were offline while both the scout and the Coldfire Phoenix's feeding effect ended. By changing the time at which the Knowledge Points are granted, we avoid ever getting in this situation. The tooltips of the building explaining the effect have been updated accordingly.