• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

collect time creep fix

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4491607
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Ashrem there are also a few buildings with 36-hour timers that you forgot to include.

Also, while it may complicate it, only adjusting buildings that do not have early collect would greatly shrink the list.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Ashrem Great job on a working summary. Glad you brought up the factories & ws as I wasn't even thinking of those. They have other production times that could be used to get 'back on track', so the time creep for the 24hr collection times would be more player choice than game dictated. I don't see the need to include them in this idea.
Should there be a section for event/set bldgs? I didn't see where they'd fit in the list you made and many of those have the 24hr timer, no early collect and for sets, that's multiple bldgs affected by the same time creep.

DeletedUser2870

The workshops and manufactories can be excluded. Those have different sets that can be used to reschedule, even if is sometimes is a hassle.
But is is the 12 hour-productions that I worry about. Those a a gigantic pain in the -beep- and there are quite a few of them, so it would be nice to have some kind of leeway on those, even if it only is like 30 minutes.

DeletedUser2870

@AtaguS
Yes, I noticed. But the 12 hour ones are perhaps even more annoying to me than the 24 and 48 hour ones.
They occur more often and there are way more buildings with 12 hour timers than 24 hour timers

AtaguS

@AtaguS
Yes, I noticed. But the 12 hour ones are perhaps even more annoying to me than the 24 and 48 hour ones.
They occur more often and there are way more buildings with 12 hour timers than 24 hour timers
The discussion isn't closed. On the contrary...we opened a new thread to float the idea and get this kind of feedback...as this one had other ideas and changing the counters was the most popular. Hop over to the new thread and add the 12hr change suggestion. The idea is to have everyone's input.

Status
Not open for further replies.