• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Collecting event currency

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Does it matter how often you collect the event currency that appears around your city? I am wondering if the currency will appear more frequently if you collect it often or if it is only present for a certain amount of hours and then disappears. Say there is player A who logs in several times a day and collects all the event currency from the outskirts of the city every time. Then there is player B, who logs in once a day and does 1 big collection. Will player A get more because they collect more frequently? Or will it be even?

Sandstorm173

I think that up to 6 event currency spawns, 1 an hour. So the person who logs in more often would get more event currency from the map.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Henroo, I was told that an event currency will only stay on the ground for 6 hours before it disappears. So if you don't log in at least once every 6 hours, you're in danger of losing event currency. If you log in more often than that, you won't get any more than the max, which is 1 per hour.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
There will never be more than 6 on the ground at a time, but once there are 6, the time keeps counting and a new one will spawn and replace one already there. And yes, it is something just under an hour in between spawning. It can seem like more often, depending on when you load the game. If you go in and collect 6 right before the timer counts down, the timer is not reset, so another can spawn right after you collect the 6.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
The event currency on the ground might cap at 6 max. But it accumulates at a faster rate than 1 an hour. I'm running my workshops on a 3 hour schedule when I am working, so I am logging in every 3 hours. There are often 4 or 5 event currencies waiting for me. And I had cleaned them out in my previous login.

DeepTerminal

It's currently the 6th day of the event. I finished 74/89 quests (caught up to the latest daily). According to Elven Gems's quest list, this should give 3403 event currency. I also got 300 from the 45-quest milestone, and 6 x 35 = 210 free daily event currency.

This adds up to 3403 + 300 + 6 x 35 = 3913 guaranteed event currency.

I didn't buy the outpost or any additional currency, and I haven't opened any beacon yet. I currently have 4150.

Unless I've missed something, this means I've collected 4150 - 3913 = 237 event currency from around the city over 6 days.

Which averages to 237 / 6 = 39.5 currency/day collected around the city.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4646370

You had better hurry. It is the current daily. Will be available for about 4.5 more hours from the time I post this. It will also be the prize on the final day of the event.
But you're quoting a post from two days ago... so he might already have spent his currency

Deleted User - 848966847

Does it matter how often you collect the event currency that appears around your city? I am wondering if the currency will appear more frequently if you collect it often or if it is only present for a certain amount of hours and then disappears. Say there is player A who logs in several times a day and collects all the event currency from the outskirts of the city every time. Then there is player B, who logs in once a day and does 1 big collection. Will player A get more because they collect more frequently? Or will it be even?
What event currency? How do I find it? I keep getting messages that it is spawning but I don't find any.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
What event currency? How do I find it? I keep getting messages that it is spawning but I don't find any.
It will be around the edges of you city. They will not be beside your buildings. Just pan around the edges of your city map. They kind of look like scrolls.

Deleted User - 848966847

It will be around the edges of you city. They will not be beside your buildings. Just pan around the edges of your city map. They kind of look like scrolls.
Weird - Never seen that EVER

NightshadeCS

Weird - Never seen that EVER
It happens during every event in Elvenar (or, at least, the major events). There will always be some sort of object that crashes to earth or falls out of people's pockets or some such story element. We've had Sky Essence, Candies, Golden Tickets, Phoenix Eggs, etc, etc.

Deleted User - 848966847

Actually, I just found it today, after reading this post. It was Waaaay at the edges of my city, not where I was looking, in the city environs itself (my city's pretty small thus far). How often do they have events, btw?

NightshadeCS

Actually, I just found it today, after reading this post. It was Waaaay at the edges of my city, not where I was looking, in the city environs itself (my city's pretty small thus far). How often do they have events, btw?
:cool: :cool: Yes, you have to look WAY at the edges. This is because they do not want them to land in anyone's city space, so if you look at the grid to which you can expand (hit the move or build button), you can see how far out expansions go and therefore how far out you have to look for the little goodies that drop during events. The easiest way is to just scroll your screen as far over as you can go, then make a square around your city, hugging that invisible wall. You will see them all by doing that. Be aware that there is sometimes one due north (up) that can be covered by the upper information bar.