• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Collection Hotkey

DeletedUser1621

Any chance of a "Collect All" Hotkey on the main City screen? :D

(Some of these players must be wearing a splint on their mouse finger to keep from straining it if they log in more than once a day.)

DeletedUser

(Some of these players must be wearing a splint on their mouse finger to keep from straining it if they log in more than once a day.)

lol I need one of those splints. Or maybe 2 or 3 or 4... :eek:

Love this idea, would make large collections way easier on the fingers and hand and my poor overworked mouse. :D

DeletedUser

You can click and drag. It's not perfect, but it's certainly better than clicking everything.
lol, still need that splint after holding down the left mouse button. Or perhaps a finger exerciser? I do the click and drag, no click click click. But when you come in after 3 or 9 hours, and every single residence, manufactory and workshop is needing collected, a single hotkey or in game clickable button would be nice. Because us old folks get lazy. And get arthritis. o_O

DeletedUser1161

lol, still need that splint after holding down the left mouse button. Or perhaps a finger exerciser? I do the click and drag, no click click click. But when you come in after 3 or 9 hours, and every single residence, manufactory and workshop is needing collected, a single hotkey or in game clickable button would be nice. Because us old folks get lazy. And get arthritis. o_O
I don't mind collecting too much. The thing that kills me is the neighborly help. All that clicking. :eek:

Deleted User - 312108

I don't mind collecting too much. The thing that kills me is the neighborly help. All that clicking. :eek:
I know, I so want streamlined fellowship neighborly help where I can do my fellowship in one entire swoop without having to move screens. I want that more than whatever they were talking about in the December blurby thing. Far more than I want whatever thing they are doing with battles...