• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Collections

Matrickz

Well apparently after playing two years I do not know the difference between collecting from a quest and collecting from a factory. I was collecting the 2800 sap from my planks and get 935 and was shown 935 on the next round. Then went to my steel. They all are 23 or 24. ALL had manufacturing boost. The 23s give about 3300. They 24 gives me about 4200. My quest requirement tally shower 6400. I collected all 4. Should have increased about 13k. Actually went up according to the counter 4k. Told support and they said it wasn't repeatable even though this has happened before and told it was me not completely a task requirement. no task. Supply collections but what can I say. Anyone else experience this

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If you mean the produce goods quests from the current event, to complete the quest, all the goods must be the same kind. So either steel or marble or planks, not all three combined together. Each time you collect enough of one to make it the highest amount you have collected, the total shown will increase, but that total will only be of that one good.

Matrickz

Nope. Just snap for sap sake and I know about crossed tier collections. Steel was all I was counting. It wasn't that the totals were wrong only. The actual delivery of goods was off. Got 900 or so not 4200 etc per factory