• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Combat Beyond the Pentagon

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Yeah, the timewarp. A level 30 TW plus my half-leveled polar bear gets me a 95% reduction in tournament cool-down. 5 more bear artifacts makes it a 100% cooldown reduction meaning I can do all 6 starts in a provinces back-to back.
If I am doing the math right, with 95% tournament cooldown you would cycle tournament provinces in about 45 minutes. So you can do all your tournament in an afternoon if you choose. Even if we never see Bear artifacts again, that seems like a pretty worthwhile investment of KP to me! And for the record, I am also hoping that after they put Bear artifacts in the Spire. But after they do Phoenix artifacts.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
If I am doing the math right, with 95% tournament cooldown you would cycle tournament provinces in about 45 minutes. So you can do all your tournament in an afternoon if you choose. Even if we never see Bear artifacts again, that seems like a pretty worthwhile investment of KP to me! And for the record, I am also hoping that after they put Bear artifacts in the Spire. But after they do Phoenix artifacts.
Yup.
It's already good, but a reduction from 45 minutes to zero combined with double-dipping on 5-day buildings gives a schedule where I can do the spire&tournament from start to finish in under 2 hours 4x per month all for 6 pet food per month.:cool: