• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

COME AND BE PART OF A FAMILY WITH COMIC OPERA

DeletedUser5610

Want to have some fun? Come join Comic Opera!

We are a fairly young group, but our most important mission with our fellowship is to look out for each other and just have fun :)

We love to take part in the tourneys, and manage to get 4 chests fairly consistently (WE JUST RECENTLY OPENED 5 CHESTS!). We also do visits with each others cities at least 2 to 3 times a week, most of us do visits daily!

We are also very big on helping each other with goods in the trader and advice if needed. All you have to do is ask.

We would like our new members to be friendly and helpful and not afraid to chat. Come check us out and if interested just email me in game or just sign up! So come join us, we'd love to have you!

ElisaRose

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5610

We are a fairly young group, but our most important mission with our fellowship is to look out for each other and just have fun :)

We love to take part in the tourneys, and manage to get 4 chests fairly consistently (WE JUST RECENTLY OPENED 5 CHESTS!). We also do visits with each others cities at least 2 to 3 times a week, most of us do visits daily!

We are also very big on helping each other with goods in the trader and advice if needed. All you have to do is ask.

We would like our new members to be friendly and helpful and not afraid to chat. Come check us out and if interested just email me in game or just sign up! So come join us, we'd love to have you!

ElisaRose

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5610

ElisaRose

DeletedUser5610

ElisaRose

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hi, Elisa; just wanted to let you know that I messaged you and Shumway today; I wasn't sure if you'd get it. The system doesn't seem to let me send new messages lately, so I attached it to an old message. Hope you are doing well.

DeletedUser5610

Hi Darielle, I did not get a message from you. We will have to try something else I think Mmmmmm