• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Come have fun and earn rewards with a 10 chests and Gold Spire Fellowship!

The Misty Mountain Misfits has an opening for an active Spire player with a minimum score of 100,000 to join our merry band!

The Misfits is a high ranked, fun, drama free, 10+ chest and Gold Spire Fellowship on the move.
  • We don't ask much: Fair trades, 3 visits, 300 points in the Tourney and reaching the High Halls in the Spire each week. FA's are optionional.
  • We have several active KP exchanges for Ancient Wonders and Active Trading.
Boosts in marble, crystal and/or gems are preferred.

Check out our Blog with tips, tricks and links to tutorials and other helpful info https://mistymountainmisfits.blogspot.com and member testimonials in replies below.

To join the Misfits, reply to me here or in Arendyll on the US1 server.

FearlessDingleberry
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.
MistyMountainMisfitsBanner.png

Established August 6, 2017

Last edited:
Great fellowship! I've been with Misty Mountain Misfits since it began, and it's my "home" world in my four cities. Fun folks, good atmosphere, committed players. Very welcoming to new players, too.
CountryDew

Salator

I had been a neighbor of Misty Mountain Misfits for some time and had cultivated a friendship with the archmage and a couple of the members who were also physically located near me. When I finally decided I needed a change, I joined Misty Mountain Misfits and really, really liked them very much. However, one day, I decided to try another fellowship, so I left the Misfits. The new fellowship was great….but, I really missed the people / friends I had made in the Misty Mountain Misfits. They just cannot be beat. So, after about a six month absence, back I came to the MMM crew. I cannot tell you enough how nice everyone is. And helpful???? My god, helpful / generous beyond measure. I have been in a few fellowships in the years I have been playing….and Misty Mountain Misfits is the best….has it all, great leadership, great people, great energy, just plain GREAT!!!!

LizAdelle

I joined MMM a year ago (happy anniversary to me...2020-02-10) when my then current FS was falling apart due to the AM leaving to take care of RL. I can't believe it's been a year already! This is such a great FS. Good folks, helpful beyond belief - maybe the way RL should be.
Anyway, I have had tremendous growth in this past year - this FS stretches my game playing. I highly recommend you check us out - Misty Mountain Misfits (who somehow manage to "fit" together just fine!) in Arendyll. Contact FearlessDingleberry - our fearless leader - if you are interested in joining us.

Hubert1231

This group has been a great experience in my growth. Lots of help and guidance if you ask for it. The archmage has set up a resource center to help you through the process. The object of the game is much clearer now. Contact Fearless Dingleberry , our AM, if you're interested in making a change. Ask questions. The swamp isn't that deep.

PippinBoy

This is a great fellowship. I am new to Elvenar and this group makes it easy - help is always there for all my questions. If you are looking for an active, fun (sometimes crazy!) fellowship, contact our AM, FearlessDingleberry.

DeletedUser27062

Do you still have a vacancy? Im boosted in Marble, Silk and Gems, am a bit smaller than you're looking for (like, 42k) but I climb to the top of the spire every week and do a minimum of 1600 in the tourney every week.

Do you still have a vacancy? Im boosted in Marble, Silk and Gems, am a bit smaller than you're looking for (like, 42k) but I climb to the top of the spire every week and do a minimum of 1600 in the tourney every week.
If you can do that regularly, we'd be happy to have you. We can help you grow your city. Finding people that make the top of the Spire every week is hard.