• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Come join Sovereigns' Rogue Pirates Crew! (updated 9/3/22)

We are a great supportive group that enjoys playing this game. We are looking for all levels, beginners to older players with any boosts. We play it all. between 10-11 chest in tourney, silver spire, and FA's with fun in fs themes and teams. We have AW kp swap and a Discord group for a better avenue to exchange help besides it fun lolol. If you would like to join, please contact in game AM JerseyMeeko76, Mages JoyfulGnome, Geeotis, KTOOMBSSR, and attylla. Let's help each other grow our cities and FS. I hope to hear from you soon, happy gaming :) Jmeeko

Last edited:
We are a great supportive group that enjoys playing this game. We are looking for all levels, beginners to older players with any boosts. We get between 9 and 10 chests, (mostly 10) bronze to silver spire and placed 34th in the last FA. If you would like to join please click the application for the group and send me an in game message for a quicker response. Lets help each other grow our cities and FS. I hope to hear from you soon :)
Rogues needs crew members 3 openings 11/21/21

We are a great supportive group that enjoys playing this game. We are looking for all levels, beginners to older players with any boosts. We get between 10-11 chest in tourney, silver spire and placed in the top ten the last 2 FA. If you would like to join, please contact AM JerseyMeeko76, Mages JoyfulGnome, Geeotis or KTOOMBSSR. Let's help each other grow our cities and FS. I hope to hear from you soon :)
Just Updated Rogues stats. come check us out we have a couple of new openings due to members moving over to our aspiring gold spire sister FS. Dec 3, 2021 :)