• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Come join the fellowship of Wood & Nickels!

Rp44

Wood & Nickels is looking for a few players to join our rockstar group! Do you love the Fellowship Adventures and Tournaments? Are you willing/able to complete at least the first two levels (conquer the frog boss) of the Spire? You could be a great fit for us! Contact BlueBlade, kdensign or myself in game if interested! Silk and/or Gems boost would be a bonus but not a necessity. :)

BlueBlade

Just wanted to add to Rp44's post:

If you are a someone who plays Elvenar daily in US8 Harandar world & who fits our ideal player (see below), please PM me, BlueBlade or come to Wood & Nickels fellowship and message/apply.
1. Must REALLY like participating in the FA (we make it SUPER fun & we’ve won 1st place twice. We’ve also been involved in some fun competitions with the other leading FA fellowships)
2. Play the tournaments weekly with an average of at least 750. Small cities are welcomed too if you are ready to learn and grow. We get 10 chests regularly.
3. Spire is optional but we encourage everyone to play it especially during the FA. Eventually we’ll try to go for a gold badge.
4. You don’t have to be chatty but we like chatting.
5. Fun-spirited person. Willing to help others in our FS. No drama…just fun…fun…fun!!
6. You are a same tier trader of goods (exceptions are made for when you’re in desperate need and have arranged it before posting a cross-tier trade)
We don’t often have an opening for a new member as we are the 12th ranked fellowship. If you’re late to the party and see that we’re full (25 members), send me a message & we may be able to squeeze you in if you meet 1-6 listed above.
New member… we can’t wait to meet you!!!