• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Come Join The Landsraad!

Giovannaa

Hello, Sinya Arda!

The Landsraad is looking active, tournament-focused players. We are an 11-chest fellowship, and we expect all our members to participate in the weekly tournament and have the following score requirements:
Chapter 4 or earlier, do the best that you can
Chapter 5+ or have a city size of at least 30K, score at least 750 points

Spire participation is not required, though we easily clear Silver Tier every week.

FA participation is not required, though we always clear all three chests and typically rank in the top 40.

We welcome all active tournament players and have a balanced economy, so we aren't picky about what boosted good you bring to the FS, yet our highest demanded goods are currently Crystals & Marble.

Come join our Team!

Last updated 5 May, 2021

Last edited:

Petyo

The group is very good and the players are like a big family. I have been part of the group for 5 months and I am very happy. Thanks to the leaders in the group for their daily help. :)

Giovannaa

Three spots have opened up due to player inactivity. If you like the tourney and a great FS, come join the ranks!

Tulkasiradon

Hello,

I am interested in joining your FS. I am a highly active player but have just start on Sinya Arda. I am looking for an active FS as I left the last one I was in due to other players not being active at all. I am currently a chapter 2 city and will be moving into chapter 3 in the next week or so depending how fast I accumulate gold for desired updates before progressing. Please feel free to check out my city, Antioch.

Tulkasiradon

Giovannaa

Hi Tulkasiradon,

Our roster is full currently and I see that you have found a Fellowship. However, should we have a spot open in the future and you interested in joining us still, then I will keep your name on my potential recruitment list. :)