• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Come Join Us!

Faranni

Come join us in the Dragon's Fyre! Plenty of room for new and experienced players.

Can't wait to meet you so everyone can build the city of their dreams :)

Message me in-game if interested or want more info on our fellowship!

-- Faranni

Faranni

We have kp swap threads (5, 10, 20 and 50) and we are a Level 15 fellowship.
Spire is not required but it helps out if you can participate.
Tourneys are a requirement but that's so everyone can get those blueprints! :)
Looking for team players that want to enjoy the game together. Plus, it's a bonus if you have a great sense of humor!
Leadership roles are available if you are interested in guiding the growth of the fellowship.

Faranni

We are a relaxed fs and we like to have fun conversations through chat! Also looking for active traders and go-getters, especially in the tournaments. Want to play the Spire? That's great but it's not required (most of us do climb the Spire, though).
Looking forward to meeting those that want to join us!

Inbox me in-game if interested or have any questions!

Faranni

Passing this on to you because that's what friends do when they stumble across something they love.
Instead of using the words "have to" I started using the words "get to".
Try it for a day and see just how much you'll appreciate the things you get to do every day.

I get to be part of a great fs!
I get to have my questions answered
I get to help newbies learn the game
I get to watch all the ways cities are built
I get to watch the fs work together to accomplish goals

Realize that not everyone GETS to do these things.

Somewhere in the world, someone would love to be part of an fs like this.

This is your opportunity to get to do these things!

I'm telling ya...if you're ready to start building your city with a group of people that appreciate and help one another, start using the words "get to".

Inbox me in-game and let's "get to" together!

Last edited:

Faranni

Do you want help building your city? And, in return, will you help others in the building of their city? Are you team focused? Do you want to see an fs get stronger because the members are always there for each other? Then, you might be a perfect fit and we definitely have a spot for you. Come on in and join our group!