• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Coming out of retirement

• Thread starter DeletedUser7578
  • Start date

DeletedUser7578

Looking to rejoin the world of Elvenar. 70,000 points with marble/silk/gems. I'm just barely out of the dwarves chapter and I am slow go on the ranking points right now, so no fellow ships that require a weekly or biweekly increase in points. I try to play daily but I have a family and work full time so I won't commit to any more than 3 or 4 visits a week. I participate in tourny's but am not familiar with the fellowship adventures.

DeletedUser12777

I am the Archmage of Isle of Storm Lights. I would like you to take a look at our overview and see if it fits. I do have a weekend only player so daily is not that important to us. I hope you have a great day

Warren

DeletedUser12777

Looking to rejoin the world of Elvenar. 70,000 points with marble/silk/gems. I'm just barely out of the dwarves chapter and I am slow go on the ranking points right now, so no fellow ships that require a weekly or biweekly increase in points. I try to play daily but I have a family and work full time so I won't commit to any more than 3 or 4 visits a week. I participate in tourny's but am not familiar with the fellowship adventures.

I am the Archmage of Isle of Storm Lights. I would like you to take a look at our overview and see if it fits. I do have a weekend only player so daily is not that important to us. I hope you have a great day

Warren

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Hi Lellie! Saw this earlier and sent a message and invitation in game to Skyeland II. We'd love to have you!

DeletedUser2768

I'm the archmage of Kings and Queens. We'd love to have you, and many of us would be thrilled to help you get back up to speed.

DeletedUser8508

We Are from the Fellowship of Kingdom of Dilly Dilly. We are a very active group (20 of Us so far) that stresses having FUN building your city. We are looking for a active ,friendly player with the will to grow newbies or experience !!!!. Of course we Have some very Simple Rules (1) Have fun (2) Visits at least 3 times a week, (3) trades must be at least 2 stars (4) No Drama. We are great at visits, picking up trades and good conversation and tournaments,We can now use players Boosted in Steel &,Planks, Sorry Marble Guys and Gals. So just apply and lets Build a great Fellowship, Newbies and experience players are Welcome here!!!!Thats it!!! So if your Interested in a move please let me know either way!!! Bud Lites for everyone who joins!!!
TY
King of the World, Dilly Dilly

pegesusunicorn

Well, my competition is pretty high, but we would like to have you join us as well, We are Legends of Alfheim and are very easy going, we love to play the tournaments and the fellowship adventures. We work very well as a team and our ages are up and down the scale so you would fit in anywhere. I will find you and leave an invitation for you to look at......:rolleyes:

DeletedUser6900

Lellie, I am the Archmage of Asterisms of Centaurus and if you haven't found your home yet please look us up! Would love to have you:)

annen1

Looking to rejoin the world of Elvenar. 70,000 points with marble/silk/gems. I'm just barely out of the dwarves chapter and I am slow go on the ranking points right now, so no fellow ships that require a weekly or biweekly increase in points. I try to play daily but I have a family and work full time so I won't commit to any more than 3 or 4 visits a week. I participate in tourney's but am not familiar with the fellowship adventures.
lellie,
I was delighted to see that you are boosted in silk you are just what we are looking for. 3 or 4 visits a week will fit into our guideline nicely. It's good you participate in tourneys and as far as Fellowship adventures are concerned. We have decided that the first few times we do FA's we will teach and coach those players who are not comfortable with FA' The 4 of us have found that we do best in a relaxed fellowship where the emphasis is on helping one another succeed. If that is what you are looking for com and join us.
Annen1 mage, Swords of Valor