• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Committed newbie looking for a FS

DeletedUser13414

Me: Steady and disciplined player, new to this game, but not new to the genre. I spend some money, but I won't let this game turn into a wallet snake. 20 bucks per era, and it has to stretch to two cities. I have zero concern about rank, advancement speed, or competition.

My cities: I play on Arendyll and Winyandor. Both cities are at the end of Chapter 1 after 4 days (20 KP's away), production bonus in both is on Planks. They are presently balanced in size, storage capacity, population and culture, and are farming for manufactory upgrades and the next batch of provinces. I'm on several times per day (minimum every 3 hours while the cities are farming). I visit neighbors daily.

Looking for: Fellowship of similarly active, steady-growth (low-buck) players to learn from and with whom to do small, mutually beneficial trades. I prize friendliness and cooperation more than being right.

Bonus: Sense of humor, respect, the occasional bit of intellectual stimulation. I bring all three and welcome the same.

NOT looking for: Bombastic a$$hats, spend pressure, ingroup-outgroup garbage, chat poison... i.e. all the things that make guild systems horrid. :)

Message Twinkle10 in-game if any or all of this sounds like a fit with your Fellowships norms.

DeletedUser1328

Hey twinkle, Imladris 1 is s
Me: Steady and disciplined player, new to this game, but not new to the genre. I spend some money, but I won't let this game turn into a wallet snake. 20 bucks per era, and it has to stretch to two cities. I have zero concern about rank, advancement speed, or competition.

My cities: I play on Arendyll and Winyandor. Both cities are at the end of Chapter 1 after 4 days (20 KP's away), production bonus in both is on Planks. They are presently balanced in size, storage capacity, population and culture, and are farming for manufactory upgrades and the next batch of provinces. I'm on several times per day (minimum every 3 hours while the cities are farming). I visit neighbors daily.

Looking for: Fellowship of similarly active, steady-growth (low-buck) players to learn from and with whom to do small, mutually beneficial trades. I prize friendliness and cooperation more than being right.

Bonus: Sense of humor, respect, the occasional bit of intellectual stimulation. I bring all three and welcome the same.

NOT looking for: Bombastic a$$hats, spend pressure, ingroup-outgroup garbage, chat poison... i.e. all the things that make guild systems horrid. :)

Message Twinkle10 in-game if any or all of this sounds like a fit with your Fellowships norms.

hey, twinkle, Imladris 1 is seeking new and active members in Arendyll. If you'd like to join let me know :)