• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Complaint: Spire chest "rewards"

DeletedUser7738

Have not seen a MC in weeks, but never mind that, what I am getting now for the last 2 Spire runs: spell fragments! That's it!! Devs, you've tweeked the Spire too far into the negative. Please, please, make it more worthwhile to do the Spire on a regular basis.

KarlD

We all feel your pain. The individual chests are generally a disappointment these days. I'd swear the chances of getting spell fragments is even higher than the already high numbers they state for each chest. But even with the individual chests being mostly worthless I still find Spire to be well worth completing each week because of the group level prizes. I mostly look forward to the time instants that I win that allow me to train enough troops to complete the Spire plus a good portion of the tournament each week. The CC spells help me keep my Magic Academy busy crafting things (military boosts, time instants, supply instants, and more) and the diamonds are nice for when I need to convince spirits and they allow the purchase of the occasional magic building or expansion. Once I decided that the group level prizes were enough to make the Spire worth doing it allowed me to see the individual chests as extra bonuses and be grateful for whatever I won. And there are sometimes great prizes like magic buildings and Dwarven Armorers that I am always happy to win.