• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Complete Noob looking for a Fellowship

DeletedUser6392

Hello Fellowship seeker here. I am a complete noob here when it comes to playing this kind of game. I'm not much of a gamer but am trying to expand my horizon. My name is Elvastar and my city name is Raven Stardust. Please come and check me out to see if I make your fellowship requirements. I do get on at least once a day after I get out of work. But when I'm off I get on and off trough out the day and night. Hope to hear from you.

Thank you to all that offered me a slot in their Fellowship. I have found a home. Just not sure how to delete this thread. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4474

Why don't you give us a shot. We are a new group of 17 members. Slots are going fast. This is a good place to learn and ask questions. We only require that you be on 3-4 times a week to help your fellow members. Hope to see you soon.

_Picon.rlf_2.117-88.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: