• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Completed event but did not get Charming tree

DeletedUser6526

I completed all tasks for Charming tree event in Syna Arda and did not get the Charming Tree, i had a red flag on the summonings but the tree was not there. Now red mark is gone. I have logged out and back in, reloaded page and nothing has helped. My name in this city is GreatJaxtheMighty

Now it is there-resolved

DeletedUser9213

I completed all tasks for Charming tree event in Syna Arda and did not get the Charming Tree, i had a red flag on the summonings but the tree was not there. Now red mark is gone. I have logged out and back in, reloaded page and nothing has helped. My name in this city is GreatJaxtheMighty

Now it is there-resolved
I have the same problem. Finished everything in The Charming Tree both avatars left but can't find my Tree any where MyRealityCheckBounced is my name here.

DeletedUser9213

I have the same problem. Finished everything in The Charming Tree both avatars left but can't find my Tree any where MyRealityCheckBounced is my name here.
well apparently I wasn't looking in the right place I found it sorry I'm such a noob