• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Completing a Province with Manual Fighting

Ibison

Game version: __ v1.120.3-(4f91063) - html5 (2021-01-18 13:10)
Game world: __Sinya Arda
Browser + version: __Chrome Version 87.0.4280.141
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __Windows 10
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __Ibison
Humans or Elves: __Elves

When you finish the last encounter with negotiate or auto-fight you get the Encountered Solved screen, then All Encounters Completed screen and then it brings you back to world map. When you finish the last encounter with manual fight you get the Encountered Solved Screen but then brings you back to the province screen. It seems to be the same province that you just completed. At least when it was the last scouted province I had it was. Not sure the other times I completed a province with manual. I was then able to complete more encounters for more research points, relics and points. When I went back to World Map after completing a few encounters and looked at incomplete provinces there were not any.