• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Compute FS Rank

KonTiki

How is FS rank computed? In general, is it an average or weighted average of FS players scores or is it a sum across all players in a FS ... or something else?
Thanks

KonTiki

Thanks ... so all say the ranking points of all FS members are approximately equal across two FSs, then the larger FS (with more members) would have a larger rank?

What I'm having problem with is how the size of the FS (i.e. number of members) affects the rank in addition the individual's ranks.

Thanks

DeletedUser4699

Yes, if somehow every member of two different FS had identical ranking points, then the FS with more members will have a higher FS rank.

Theoretical scenario: FS1 has 2 members, each with 40k ranking points. FS2 has 25 members, each with 1k ranking points. FS1 will be higher rank than FS2.

I hope that helps?

DeletedUser2191

Just for explanation sake, you have 2 FS and every player has the same city of 100.

Obviously if one group has less players than the other, the total sum of the scores is going to be lower.

It is possible for a FS to have fewer members than another group and still be ranked higher. If the combined scores of the smaller group are greater than the combined scores of the larger group.

KonTiki

Ok thanks. So, to see if I understand ... All things being equal across individual players and the only difference is that one FS has more players than another, then the FS with more players has higher score, therefore better rank (i.e., a lower ranking as #1 is the best).