• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Concept of FS.

• Thread starter DeletedUser3640
  • Start date

DeletedUser3640

Greetings everyone.

I've decided to leave my fellowship and create a new one that's going to be oriented towards tournament participation. Some players were already informed about such FS concept three weeks ago (before the changes) and their reaction was quite positive :)

Changes to the tournament indeed proved that now newer players can compete with more advanced players and there was indeed a shift in the leaderboards. A lot of new faces. Happy to see that.

Unfortunately, with the changes solo participation became worse, but at the same time teamplay became more important - chests are now much easier to obtain and even low scored players can contribute by earning a substantial amount of points.

Right now many of you face the situation when there are a few players in your FS that earn majority of points, and others are just a horders, or leechers, or w/e the proper term is, that earn a minimal amount of points even though they could get a lot more. Of course, that may be appealing to some of you because you get to be number one (I'm guilty of that too, that's why this topic wasn't brought earlier, lol).

My goal is to form (or join to) a group of like-minded players that can see the value of active participation in tournaments and that enjoy teamplay.

At the moment there's just one requirement – members must accumulate 1200 or more points during each tournament. Score doesn't matter and won't matter in the future. Boosts doesn't matter for now, but they will after first 10 members.

Guess that's enough of info. If you are interested in tournament rewards and are tired of inactive members, and you're interested in joining to such FS, or reorganising yours, please let me know via private message (my nickname is the same).

P.S. FS name is subject to change, plus, if someone is willing to administer such FS, I'd glady give you AM status.

Kind regards,
Reiq

DeletedUser5176

I actually have a FS that has a high rate of team participation in the weekly tournaments! We are in the top 100 FS and looking for a few more active players. If you are interested in joining us just PM me. We'd be happy to have you!

Happy gaming!
-Morrigan Lacewing
Tír na nÓg

SimplyNoble

Hey Reiq. My FS also has a high level pf team participation. This week we have 15 people playing. Usually more but a few people are out for various life issues. We have a really good group and our AM works to keep everyone moving forward. We strike a nice balance between relaxed and serious. WE are currently in the process of replacing some people who have not been progressing for a while. If you have an interest in trying us out we would be happy to have you. Fellowship name is Venedictos. :)

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
In some ways the best strategy in a small to medium fs might be to focus on a tournament in the future and build up your resources before you start. I haven't looked at the numbers, but skipping a tournament or two where you might earn 1-4 chests in order to do one where you get the 7-8 chests might be a good option AND build team spirit (nothing like accomplishing something difficult together for that). I think it might also brings players into a higher level of activity since a "winning" fs is better than a stagnant one any day.

Just a thought on tournaments.

AJ