• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Concise writing

Katwick

Cartographer
Picked the Wrong Pocket.png

He picked the Wrong Pocket​
Tables are a very effective method for cooling off walls of text.​
Tan Lines.png

Fun in the Sun​

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I personally like your writing and enjoy your posts! On my tired times or off days if it is too long I will skim only or even scroll by if I'm not intersted in reading a longer post at that specific time. I can always check it later. I don't reply/comment on something unless I actually had the time to read it first. If I'm on an off day I wait until I have time to go back and read. I'm not sure to be honest why it is so hard for others to just scroll down the page like they would on social media or something when they see something they are not interested in. I personally feel you have a gift and that you should never hold back your gift just because some don't care for it. They do not need to stop and watch your gift. The ones that like your gift and enjoy it will stop and appreciate it. To be honest it sometimes upsets me in my heart to see certain comments over time targeting your gift or complaining about it. There is an ignore/block button if it is too hard to scroll on by.