• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Congratulations Developers

HonuMoana

You managed to make the FA Badge collection tool entirely superfluous. I bet that really took some doing. Still, I can see absolutely no reason to keep that lil pop-up. Why not just send the Badges directly to inventory? In fact, why not just send them directly to the Map? No, no, I've got it, just dump the whole FA, which is what you should have done, and stop torturing us with useless nonsense. I realize that would require some actual creativity to invent a new team event that would actually be worthwhile. Keep trying.

So it goes...

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Oh I know! It's totally hard avoiding the food you don't enjoy at a buffet. Like how did that get on my plate, onto my fork, and into my mouth? Somehow I keep going back, but it's the restaurant's bad food that's the problem. BTW, the game also plays fine completely skipping or avoiding fellowships, tourneys, spires, events, and even chapters.

Flashfyre

You managed to make the FA Badge collection tool entirely superfluous. I bet that really took some doing. Still, I can see absolutely no reason to keep that lil pop-up. Why not just send the Badges directly to inventory? In fact, why not just send them directly to the Map? No, no, I've got it, just dump the whole FA, which is what you should have done, and stop torturing us with useless nonsense. I realize that would require some actual creativity to invent a new team event that would actually be worthwhile. Keep trying.

So it goes...

Don't be such a Debbie Downer, dude. I mean, what's with the snark over a much-needed change to the way we collect badges. Or did you really enjoy losing all the extra badges when you collected things in excess of the badge requirements?

Tehya1

. I realize that would require some actual creativity to invent a new team event that would actually be worthwhile. Keep trying.
What would that even look like? We can't have egg and spoon or burlap bag races. All we can do within the context of this game is make stuff like we do for the daily quests and the event quests. The devs can only be creative within the parameters of the game.

I am glad that we have FAs. The changes have removed a lot of the tediousness and frustration when we clicked too many tool boxes and blew a badge. All of my fs are communicating more right now, and it is fun. Best of all, we get the artifacts that we either missed in two past events, or that we can save for a second base.

Deleted User - 849864783

HonuMoana, I am sorry you are not happy. But, I am truly delighted with what I have experienced so far. Yes, I am new to it, but there are so many positives you could focus on. Don't let a little thing like that rob you of the joy and fun. {{hugs}}

There’s a perfectly good reason to have the badge tab - to know how many of what you need to make. I’m not trying to keep track of which workshops are making which badges and mentally calculate what my next round should be. I love the new setup, it made the FA much more fun!

mikeledo

To quote the great philosopher Taylor Swift, "Haters gonna Hate." But I have to question the new rush to get perk points in the FA. At some point (like about level 11 or so) the perk points will be like the FA, that new toy we had to play with and are now waiting for the next toy. For larger FS, after you get enough perk points for the next tournament chest, the rest is ho-hum. Spire is not needed. KP is now cheap, and who the heck cares about some tools or an extra 10 perk points on neighborly help?

Nectar of the Gods

In case the developers actually read this thread, which I doubt they will, I want to say thank you for the changes. Being able to collect the badges and not lose any during the collection, and not having to individually do the badges each time made the FA more fun and relaxing. Not having to come out of the world map during tourney or out of the Spire to collect the badge so I wouldn't lose it saved me time and effort. It kept it from being work and gave my wrist a break from constant clicking. THANK YOU, Devs! This is a great improvement in game play and I am exceptionally grateful.