• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Connection issues

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
In case you haven't noticed Elvenar is down. Some players are getting site can't load, and some are getting connectivity issue warnings. We've called the developers and they are working on it right now. Hopefully, they'll get us back up soon.

**This issue is now resolved. PC players may have to clear their cache and restart their browser to be able to enter the game again.

Last edited:

DeletedUser29399

Went down right in middle of collecting for quest. Hopefully it will count and I can move onto next quest. Otherwise I will have to start over and that will put me a day behind. Hope it’s fixed soon.

im-giving-her-all-shes-got-captain.jpg

WAY TO GO SCOTTY! back up n running! :p

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Went down right in middle of collecting for quest. Hopefully it will count and I can move onto next quest. Otherwise I will have to start over and that will put me a day behind. Hope it’s fixed soon.
let me know how you fare.

Player9999

We should all be back now. I'm taking the entire platter of sweets all for myself before @SoggyShorts gets his fingers on them.

Let Soggy get them too close, and we might all get stuck with Tomato infused sweets? Or just that hue? ;-)

Does Inno have a US data center currently? What's the topology like for US subdomains now?

When Inno dropped the Volico Miami CoLo presence for US servers and moved them to Artfiles, LLC/Raxx-DE in Hamburg, closer to Inno and the older Artfiles New Media GmBH site, city load times got way slower, beyond anything the moderate increase in fiber circuits latency could explain. That in turn really discouraged city visits to look around, give help, etc, and pushed use of the mobile-driven quick-help menus thenjust recently passed over to desktop/browser.

I see some signs of San Diego Artfiles presence and IP's lately, as if perhaps there's now a more complex caching and CDN network structure present? 29 load modules is around double what the game used to require, as if things are too complicated to work in reasonable load speeds?

Where was today's actual power loss? I'd heard rumors that data centers are these places with investments in massive high end UPS capacity and diesel generators, except in places with windmills, or reverse-Tesla systems that use hundreds of Elon Musk clones running treadmills?