• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Connection issues

EyeScream

I can not login either.. Funny thing is that I can login from my tablet, just not the PC, using any browser and yes, history, cache and everything has been cleared and even rebooted.. I even tested it without my VPN running just to be sure.. Still nada... https://us.elvenar.com/

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
So
Workarounds. First I updated my browser with patience I was able to get my original cities to load on the original server (International), but not log out or switch, on Chrome. Also could not get the Forum to load anywhere.
I have typically have 2 tabs of Elvenar open on Edge, was able to update THAT browser and get both of them to load, so my Alt was in on EN and US.
I had the phone configured for Lel on US so I left that alone.
Then I deleted browsing history for 24 hours, and that let me into Lel on Beta and US, and the Forum in both formats.
Good luck to you all, I hope this helps.

Player9999

FoE was also reporting login issues from around 0100-0400 UTC.

Based on how it seemed the game had problems for those trying to login or change server/worlds, but worked fine for users already logged in and who remained so on a single subdomain/world, and that FoE had problems too, it sounds like tonight's issue was likely with Inno's common games login and redirection systems, a different issue than the one a couple days ago.

There were also some hints that remote staff had problems connecting to their own admins or developers.

It also appears any "tricks" to work around that problem were likely not useful, if frustrated users tried different browsers or systems or flushing cookies or history around the time tonight's issue was resolved.

Gladiola

I got a server error when logging in about half an hour ago, after I had restarted my computer and cleared my browser, but refreshing resolved it and no problems since.

StormShark55

Well, well, well, here we are at almost a month since this thing started and still seeing connection issues, server error messages and hangups in the middle of gaming, me thinks they have been hacked. It all makes one think, with the constant rise of the cost in goods and the shrinking amount of resources received to pay for those goods due to greedy people wanting you to spend more money, add to that the connection issues and gaming problems, you have to ask yourself, is this game worth it or is it time to move on to another game.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Well, well, well, here we are at almost a month since this thing started and still seeing connection issues, server error messages and hangups in the middle of gaming, me thinks they have been hacked. It all makes one think, with the constant rise of the cost in goods and the shrinking amount of resources received to pay for those goods due to greedy people wanting you to spend more money, add to that the connection issues and gaming problems, you have to ask yourself, is this game worth it or is it time to move on to another game.

Or time for some people to complain to their ISP, or switch to another one, if they can, because the vast majority of players are having no problems at all, on PC or mobile. Or it may be time for some people to upgrade equipment.

Huor

I did have to upgrade my chromebook because my city was getting to big for the app and you can not control animations with the app and the browser setting to disable them does not carry over to the app. I suspect you will reach a point where the app is not viable anymore unless they add the animation option.