• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Connectivity

Matrickz

I am so tired of being in the middle of freaking Los Angeles (not some remote outpost) and every app works perfect BUT THIS ONE. Exclamation point. clock. Warning messages. Ridiculous

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I am in the middle of the Canadian prairies, and haven't had any appreciable connectivity issues (both web and mobile), so I doubt it's Inno's fault. It could be an issue with your device(s) or ISP. Maybe your local node is over-taxed? Have you tried accessing through a vpn? That can sometimes side-step provider issues, including packet-shaping (though it won't help if the node is too busy).

shimmerfly

I also live in a remote area in southern US. with a 9+ yr. old laptop and not the speediest connection but have never had any huge problems but lag