• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Constructs chapter

• Thread starter DeletedUser15438
  • Start date

DeletedUser15438

Just starting the Constructs chapter, can I sell the goldsmiths, traps and the portal buildings? Wiki and gemsofknowledge doesn’t say anything about it! Thanks for the help!

TomatoeHu

Sheets of Color
You never need the previous chapter settlement after unlocking advanced scouts in the new chapter. If you are following your Story-line Main quests, you will want to be caught up to the point where they are non declinable. All story-line quests become declinable in a new chapter, however most chapters have a quest to sell the portal. At the end of Amuni, the story-line quest will ask you to sell the Temple of the Dunes

DeletedUser15438

You never need the previous chapter settlement after unlocking advanced scouts in the new chapter. If you are following your Story-line Main quests, you will want to be caught up to the point where they are non declinable. All story-line quests become declinable in a new chapter, however most chapters have a quest to sell the portal. At the end of Amuni, the story-line quest will ask you to sell the Temple of the Dunes

Thanks, usually I can find the info. I’m looking for but, the Constructs page isn’t finished and not all the info. is there.

Ember Candy Mint

If you look in the Summary (purple box) on GoK Constructs Page, the Constructs storyline quest list is complete and if you click on the word Quests there, it will take you to the list.
I’ve been trying to locate the constructs info on gems of knowledge (elvenar) but the link is broken- do you know who to advise?
8FBE08B2-0C33-4A00-A2AA-3084BE4FE4B0.png

Deleted User - 1759441

i know this is an older thread but it came up on my search for info on constructs. GEMS website is dead. it is not that a newer link is needed. they quit the webpage. every link people are giving is to a dead page. no links will work, because Gems is gone. are there any other sites that have info on this game?

Deleted User - 1759441

If you go to the website "webarchive" you can search for Gems of Knowledge. The original Gems of Knowledge page will pull up and you can use their search to find what you want. @kenpo
(edited) ok, you are telling me to to go www.webarchive dot com)

Last edited by a moderator:

Alram

Flippers just flip
i need to find info on the constructs, elvenar wiki just says to first make the D00B-core but it is saying i am lacking something. i cannot mouse over to click it to see it and the wiki page does not have anything. i upgraded the trader, thinking it might make this mystery item but it just makes more seeds?
You could post some screenshots. Maybe someone here can help.

Laina

You need to upgrade a factory for your Sentient Precious goods to chapter 24. For example, mine is Gems, so the sentient good is cosmic bismuth. You will need that; plus the machines you make in the core to combine in each of the other 4 islands to produce the final goods needed to complete research items.

Sprite1313

what webarchive? there is no page anymore? the URL does not open, there is NOTHING to that old page. Where would they keep an archive if they do not even have the domain loading anymore? i need to find info on the constructs, elvenar wiki just says to first make the D00B-core but it is saying i am lacking something. i cannot mouse over to click it to see it and the wiki page does not have anything. i upgraded the trader, thinking it might make this mystery item but it just makes more seeds? besides telling me to go to some dead page's archives, how about a real page that actually has info, or this game is going to " delete account" as this is just getting stupid, like most games. they do nothing real to help and expect other pages to do it, and after Gems went offline, there is no other pages helping with this game.
If you go to the Guest Races portion of the scrolls of knowledge, you will find links to several resources that should help. I think the Platinum Leaf document might be the best for answering your question. It has screenshots of the requirements to build the settlement buildings.

Deleted User - 1759441

You need to upgrade a factory for your Sentient Precious goods to chapter 24. For example, mine is Gems, so the sentient good is cosmic bismuth. You will need that; plus the machines you make in the core to combine in each of the other 4 islands to produce the final goods needed to complete research items.
thank you, this is what i needed. my manufactory is at lvl 23 now and i am learning to raise it to make the Bismuth.