• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Constructs Data

Socrates28

Has anyone done an analysis of how much of each good is required for the chapter? This would include research, quests, and upgrades. I know in previous chapters this has been done and I just wonder if there is anything else available in addition to Gems and Wiki.
Thank you for taking the time to read and or respond to this post.

Deleted User - 3932582

Gems data doesn't show requirements for intermediate goods (and there are a lot of them in Constructs), nor does it account for upgrades. E.g. you will need almost 7mm of Elvenarin to do full upgrades and research (assuming no PP), and this doesn't even show up in the numbers.

Socrates28

Gems data doesn't show requirements for intermediate goods (and there are a lot of them in Constructs), nor does it account for upgrades. E.g. you will need almost 7mm of Elvenarin to do full upgrades and research (assuming no PP), and this doesn't even show up in the numbers.
Yes I can see that which was why I was wondering if anyone had done it already.
Thank you for your assistance and taking the time to rspond to my question.