• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Contest Discussion Thread

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
It's good that you baked. Makes for an interesting group of entries. Does the fiery horse have a story?
Yes, I added it to the post, just that I bought it in a street fair in Essen Germany many years ago when I was very young. I thought an Inno contest should have a German painting in it, especially one that looked so mystical, like an Elvenar horse. :)

and thank you :)

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
Okay, I made my cake and it took me four hours, lol. But it's yummy ... I'm eating a slice as I'm uploading the pic. I wanted to explain why I chose the picture in the background. First, because I bought it more than forty years ago in a street fair in Essen, Germany, when I was very young. Since Elvenar is a German company and I'm celebrating its birthday, I felt it was appropriate to use a German artist (we watched him while he made this for us ... I was a kid then, and now ... come to think of it, I'm still a kid. I don't think the decades of my childhood will ever pass. :p )

The second reason, is because the horse looks like something that an Elvenarian would ride. Beautiful and ethereal ... which is the reason I wanted the picture all those years ago. Hey, I must have been an Elvenarian even back then! :)

Anyway here goes (and you don't have to tell me I suck at making fire phoenixes and brown bears, lol. I already know that, but I tried!! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELVENAR! You have given me so much joy that four hours is not that much to give back to you. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

(Sorry I don't know how to make the file smaller to have it show up without an attachment. It says it's too big.)
Glad to see you made a cake Darielle. Good job!! :)

Teolison

Looks awesome :)
I would like to clarify the date of Elvenar Birthday.
The game was released on April 8, 2015.
But I noticed that June 1st is also celebrates as Elvenar birthday. I wonder what is the reason for such Birthday date in summer.

Sprite1313

Maybe a pest control theme for the next one?
1680900210613.png
1680905600467.png

Last edited: