• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Contest Discussion Thread

Kadhrin

Pictures must be your own creation, do not use copyrighted images from the internet.
Could you please clarify what y'all mean by "your own creation"?
Reason I ask is I'd hate to see folks tripping up on AI images if y'all don't want to see those.
I don't use AIs, but that statement could be interpreted as allowing AI-generated images, if "creation" includes "creation via AI".
(Yes, I know I tend towards being a rules lawyer. I blame growing up on D&D and being a writer in a regulated industry.)

StarLoad

I would assume like this one
1678907857913.png

Sweetp

Ex-Team Member
@ed1960 your assumption is correct, those images are not allowed
@Kadhrin "your own creation" is up to you and how you want to create it, regardless of what you use
The time and effort and creativity you put into your creation is what will make it stand out from others.

Have fun with it!

Deleted User - 849777001

Is there a a good program that allows imagination to flow...I'm a tech dummy...but have artistic flair.
IS a verbal description allowed...or must one provide a graphic original?

Deleted User - 849777001

Mighty fine...I like the pictures better anyway!
(LOL...Can just imagine AJ's description...no offense intended!)
Anyone know of a good art program for tablets?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
My son was curious to know if it was allowed to use Stable Diffusion to create the cake? He's a software developer and senior programmer and he just asked me that; I am not sure if he's planning to enter the contest or not. Me, I'm going to enter the old fashioned way as soon as I get the shipment of vanilla from the grocer. (I live in the boonies, so I get a lot shipped.)

Great entries, everyone!

Sweetp

Ex-Team Member
My son was curious to know if it was allowed to use Stable Diffusion to create the cake? He's a software developer and senior programmer and he just asked me that; I am not sure if he's planning to enter the contest or not. Me, I'm going to enter the old fashioned way as soon as I get the shipment of vanilla from the grocer. (I live in the boonies, so I get a lot shipped.)

Great entries, everyone!
Yes! Tell him to have fun!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I think I probably should have used AI instead of baked (although my sons would tell you otherwise, lol). Maybe someday they could make an all AI contest? That would be great and super easy! And I'll bet we'd have a lot of great entries. :)