• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Contest Winners

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thank you for a great, no, and utterly fantastic turnout in the contest. We have tallied the results for each player and the highest score was 250 points. So, without further ado here are the winners. Link to the Contest

@Baker Bob *

@Silverfyre

@Dreamyn2

@Arc Zombie *

@maelvira *

@Rp44

@Pheryll

@Iamaita

@South Park *

@TravelerLoLLiPoP9 *

@Linnea Shadowwalker

@Magicleoni *

@MaidenFair

@Lady TigerLily *

@Magg1 *

Please note that each player with an * is a new member of the forums. All prizes should be placed into your account Sunday. If you do not see them, please message me on the forums. [MOD EDIT] Please note the order of listing is the order of posting and not the scores

Astram
At the request of Helya here is the gameboard used
1664851543500.png

Point values:

Y8kgbf4DTJDdOK2Ii32IeW8v_G3pV-6U_NECT0RU0AOx54HGodkxrO9sBopfiHNcSy6TFUwMAQdgnuaPoOlbd4QwoqGlBAqwqgaQnxWIXT1MUJwCgAYXFEYqr0Z-pvo2U_Q6dQw9qpF-ojzv1y1RZuGsDWbAuaACZFxv9hNYMPCxsEtYoQT6rURORA
Diamonds - 100 points
uYWK5PMXzDfo8cUoNYJjh1vfhP0lmVu3_wS7Nrfgofuld-p6SGEHWPjwyQAGSghJS4gBnudYvFLsPqU6AsDkUj3aOJXh9H3C83gsHULNB4ygizwF9w14k6ggqTQenQjmt6OK85xixGayjgpO3TsdfxC0Iqtm6pQGNeRN3t90Rrk2jqzYwe09_hNJXg
Unurium - 50 points
mtOFcoDdXZOhQvKk5dO3twu7Y-Y0exzKK3TryBdKhzT9T6B0enSp2hvH_xrhYVS7UrNMKYNOn7brCTXG6_15CuTCWOvzAw6bHpH-aYOtxAYKDD1Zmr1TGnLz6hVIvaiz1u8wcn0oyfttZcmjNEg8omYhhPvlB0KzYX4B6pXaz_K3v_kdNI75SKutTw
Divine Seeds - 40 points
q3IeUIHlHmcF5W87ZjQ6IxgxUhLXHVXm43OrzF5l9qhdVKts22ZMlQ9wvIw1_Ybb0s_4Fts7bvPVYvBR44Q3sRa1FadGCPro4MuP6vKvWJW2xyiewl2za06m7g_I730OTaJ_LQ_ZQfG0OW-o-ywJFph0NueInKp78jEASqw131Xj_medPTkHxsEOyg
Mana - 30 points
jVNA4xlNEIahAB0SG-sWAVp3SSXtklY09HzAkqXgnLBNcjDKZ7yHOwdho3p8AvKBBC5JAqKIZ9wd3bxH-KhimzDV84VReK2WDcGPvcQJasiNNw-KpTZTa3ks_yXCuYxvuEUev6iEo6ZaGoMK2nES55lzolIQOZsEpxeLBZu-sL0oOeHvKZ6NqOUFsw
Orcs- 20 points
qzES9gg-sR2Ufz0eOMRiYDraCFIgaGc5WKsZc4PjXr6q9fqwBiI-9J8zZZq28LefoP37ae0dS3oVAAQzPXzngcxPEmK29F1lfE1FhN6EknqF_jCKrq0aMC_rEajr1kSISl135WBsrE22HVe8FBZtWdHHBj0sQ9ulX7_rztXZpD2SinQprQa73Nnj8g
Standard Goods - 10 points

Last edited:

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
Congrats everyone! :D

And way to go Maidenfair! I think this is the fourth in a row. Congrats!!!
Thanks!! I didn't realise, maybe this is a sign I need to spend some more time in offline pursuits, haha! :oops:
And please come sit next to me so some of your luck can rub off, lol. :)
Sadly, it doesn't work, I've tried. ;) Though I do feel more philologistic...
Lol, you guys! @Ihrlaen, don't forget your lottery-worthy Spire week last week! Maybe it is rubbing off. ;)
We’ll be speaking Ancient Phoenician before the new CM settles in.
:cool:

BrinDarby

Congrats to the winners....:diamond:

8 newbs, 7 regulars , dont we all wish
the game RNG was that statistacally fair,
for what was basically a lottery...

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Thank you for a great, no, and utterly fantastic turnout in the contest. We have tallied the results for each player and the highest score was 250 points. So, without further ado here are the winners.

In the future could you link and/or name the contest when you post winners?
We aren't all obsessive enough to remember these things.
Thanks

And
Congrats to all winners
Except the newbs

BrinDarby

Can us players see the 10x10 board to see where stuff
was, and how we did terrible ?

edit : and whom exactly won what, weren't prizes graduated ?

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Can us players see the 10x10 board to see where stuff
was, and how we did terrible ?

edit : and whom exactly won what, weren't prizes graduated ?
All winners got the same 200 Diamonds and only Helya can answer the question about publishing the board, but I can say you didn't do bad on your score but less than half the highest score

StarLoad

Oh look at the possibilities 10,20,30,40,50 would have been great, So would 1,10,91,100 and X MMMM 6,7,8,9,10 also good