• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Continue the Story

• Thread starter DeletedUser19483
  • Start date

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

"You'll have to take that up with the governor." 'We will," I said. "As soon as you point him out to me."

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

I sigh and say, "While you three chat it up let's just skip past the lies." I walk over to a bounty board and rip off the piece of paper that tipped me off. The paper reads, ".Wanted:Saficar. Saficar is a national bounty and the kingdom of Darakus will pay any who bring this man in, dead or alive, 8500 gold pieces, and any city you bring him to will pay his bounty. This man is mortal human and is a very adept sorcerer. He is thought to have a group of bandits and barbarians that work for him with a few wizards in the mix. Take caution when approaching this criminal." I look at the two guards with a bored face. "Well like to explain good guard?" I say darkly. By now a crowd of people have gathered and I see what has to be an adventures parties, walking out from the crowds. 'I'd like to wake up to breakfast in bed one day.' I thought to myself.

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

"I can," I said. I look at Blade, then look back at the guard. "Keep that blade sheathed, Blade. This will not come to that measure. Thieves are handled differently." I grab the keys with my mind, and unlock the jail cell behind him. "Walk in," I tell the guard, and he did.

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

'Awwwwwww.....I really wanted to stab something. O well, the things we sacrifice for gold.' I sighed and moved my hand from my machete. "Sure thing boss." I say with sarcasm.

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

"You elected me, remember that," I mumble to him. "Alright," I say aloud, turning to the other guard, "Will you honor the bounty on this man?"

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

"Yes we will." the guard gulped. I sighed and just watched Carter work.

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

"Then get the money," I said sharply, "before I lose my temper." He got it in a rush, and came back with it. "Here you go," he said. I lifted it, and leaped onto the island. "Coming Blade?"

Last edited:

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

"My hero." I say teasingly. I got onto the island and look at the crowd. "Boo." I say blandly.

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

I lifted the island up, flew through the sky, found the town Bank and hovered over it. "Alright, let's split it up, then I'm going to put some of my share in the Bank. You decide what to do with yours. 4250 is my share. Well I started counting it out, and when i reached 4250, i pushed it towards him for a second check. "Wanna count it to make sure?" I say.

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

"Ummmm......ok." I grab my money and put it into my backpack. "I don't need anything but candy always tastes nice." I say as I hop off the island. "See you around kid." I say as I walk down the street. It takes me sometime but I manage to find a sweets shop. "What are those?" I say as a point to a round dough looking thing. "That is a sugar ball sir." The chef says to me. "It has a cooked outside that is glazed and in the middle there is sugar." she explains. The awesome thing about being me is that I can enjoy the taste of nice things but don't have to feel bad side effects. Like getting fat, rotting teeth, or feeling sick to my stomach. So I bought all the sweets in the building. It barely effects the amount of money I have, coming up to two-hundred gold. I left a very happy chef and found a park to enjoy my treats. "Sir....may we have some?" says a weak little voice. I look up from my comfortable little spot on a hill under a tree, letting me enjoy the nice warm day without worrying about my treats being damaged. "Hmmm?" I say to a boy looking down on me with pleading eyes. "Yah sure." I say, not wanting to hear a sob story.......What I'm having a nice relaxing afternoon, I'm not letting some kid ruin it. "Thank you sir!" the kid says joyfully. I make get up and see four kids eating my hard earned candy like wolves. I sigh and grab my backpack getting ready to go when I hear a voice say, "Get away from that food brats!" I look to see a two people, one a cocky looking muscle man and the other a average looking elf. The kids run behind me holding onto their treats with fear in their eyes. "Why are you hiding behind me?" I say with a bored voice. The kids continue to hide behind me. "Are you ok citizen, are these brats disturbing you?" the elf said with an eager tone. I just look at the kids then at the elf, ".......um no?" I say wondering if these kids were part of a gang or this elf was a (bad word here). "Well what were they doing in your stuff?" the elf ask with slight irritation. "Umm....eating candy." I say. 'That sounds wrong.' I think to myself as soon as I say that. The elf looks at me with a triumph look in his eyes. "Are you a....." "Bad person?" I say cutting him off. "Yes, but not that kind bad person." I say. "I think you need to come with us." he said smugly. "Um.....no." I said with slight amusement. The elf put on an angry face and looked at his friend. "Take him out." the elf said. The man walked forward and pulled out an axe. I looked at the kids and said, "Why don't you go wait over there." I point at the pond below the hill, "Or leave." I finished. The kids all went to the pond munching on the sweets. I turned and looked at the guy walking to me. "So how we gonna do this.....cards?" I mock before he swings down with his axe. "Sooooo....not cards." I laugh as I side step and kick him three times at 25mph. He fell to the ground unconscious. "You next?" I ask looking at the elf. He looks shocked but starts to charge up a spell........
I watched as the elf magic user went flying into the pond. I walked down to the pond and watch him flounder about. "Well aren't you the great protector of kids." I say laughing. The kids are laughing too and a crowd starts forming. "What are you doing?!" an angry female voice said. I turn around and see seven people, two dwarves, three elfs, and two humans. One of the two humans was healing the guy I had knocked out. "Ummm......mocking this guy." I said pointing my thumb at the still floundering elf. "How dare you mock my brother." the female elf said in anger. "I dare a lot." I said with boredom. I watched the group get ready to fight. I smiled, "This isn't gonna end well for you guys."

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

I float down to the Bank, deposit half of my money, then fly back up to my island. I look around, and see an elf looking at me wierd like. I wave, then take of with my land. I go back to the place where I got it, and place it back in the ground. I fly high to try and see where the next biggest town is, and fly to it. I find the Bank, and put 1200 there. I fly back to the town where I left BLade, which we shall name Du Welden Varden. I see a commotion by the lake, but I also see MLT sandwich. I dive for the sandwich, pay the woman behind the counter, and fly back up to watch the fight I know is going to break out. (For you people who don't know what an MLT is, it is Mutton Leetuce Tomato sandwich.) As I sit there, I see the same elf from before looking at me. "Hi," I say. She looks at me, then asks, "How can you stay in the air so long?" "Well, that's a long story. Don't you want to watch the fight?" "It's going too be a massacre, the he elf over there, Ælfwine, never fights fair." "Oh, well you should see the guy they're up against, they ain't got a prayer. See, watch this."

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

I let them take the first shots.....after I tell the kids to leave the blast zone. "Fireball!" "Stone Smash!" "Erupting Earth!" I watch as a giant fireball, a stone wall, and the earth around me explode. I can tell most people would be die from this attack, but me.....I don't die. After the dust cleared I stood in the same spot without a hair out of place. "Is that all?" I mocked. "How are you still standing?" The elf girl said in awe. "Stop it you're gonna make me blush." I said still mocking. She got an angry look and charged up a ball of white light. "Starball." was all she said before it shot towards me. I didn't move and let it hit me right in the chest. A bright pillar of white light shot up. I gritted my teeth and took advantage of light to move behind the elf at 25mph. "Boo." I said blandly behind her. The others quickly attacked me. A two swords in my stomach from the two other elves, one a guy the other a girl. "Paralyze!" yelled the human not healing the big guy on the ground. I freeze up for less then a second, but hold my pose. I get a hammer to the leg from one of the dwarves and an arrow to the face from the other. The elf girl I was taunting spun around quickly to see my battered form. She backed away and I held my pose. "I think we overdid it, Leana." said the human woman healing the brute. "Bella he got what was coming to him." said the elf girl I was taunting, now known as Leana. Leana looked at me with slight disgust, "I just can't believe my brother and Mark fell to him." Leana snorted. Mark woke up and groaned. "Careful Mark, your insides where half destroyed." Bella said to the man. "Where is Gerdan?" Mark said, "Me and him were fighting....." "Lordan and Cordan are fishing him out of the pond." Leana said, cutting him off. The two dwarves brought Gerdan out of the water and the elf was sputtering in rage, "I'm going to kill that man!" he yelled indignantly. "Shut up Gerdan." said the other female elves. She pulled her blade out of my, still acting frozen form. "Shilmer keep your sister in check." Gerdan said coldly. Shilmer sneered at him, "Kreta can do what she wants." Kreta went to wipe the blood off her blade. By now the crowd looks in shock seeing me wink at them. The kids get awed looks. "Why isn't there blood on my blade?" Kreta asked. The rest looked at her, "Excuse me?" Leana asked. I was behind the group, they were standing at the side of the hill facing the pond. "Well I don't bleed." I said turning to face them. They looked shocked. "Paralyze!" yelled the same man as before. "How bout......no" I say, not bothering to act like it worked. Their eyes widen. I pull out my machete. "I'm going to kill you guys......." I hold up a hand to stop them from talking, "I'm doing this not because you guys accused me of being a bad man, not because you guys tried to kill me, but because...." I got my angry face on, "YOU INTERRUPTED MY LAZY AFTERNOON!!!" I run at them at 30mph, yah I can run faster than my top speed when I get adrenaline pumping....I just don't like the wind ruin my hair. After thirty seconds of playing, there is only three people still left. "There is resurrection right?" I ask wiping the blood of the other six off my machete. "Y....Ye...Yes." stutters the healer girl. The only people in the group left are the healer, the leader elf girl, and her brother. "How much it cost to resurrect nine people?" I ask calmly. The look in their eyes was beautiful. "4,000 gold." the healer stuttered. I give her a smile, that must look extremely creepy considering I'm covered in blood. Note to self, don't try to run through other people. "What are you?" Gerdan asked with fear in his voice. "I pissed off person, what does it look like?" I answer mockingly. He charges up a fireball and fires it at me. but me moving at 30mph have already gotten behind him and sliced him in two. I use my momentum to slice his sister in half before she can react. The only person left is the healer, who looks terrified. "Ummm......you make slaughter seem like a bad thing." I say blandly losing all of my insane killer vibe. "Boss can I kill her too?" I yell loudly......what you think I don't have spatial awareness?

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

"See, I told you he wouldn't die." I say to the she-elf. "By the way, what is your name?" "Leona," says she. "Carter," says I. Then I hear, "Boss, can I kill her too?" I look back, access the situation, and look at the woman's clothing. "Leona, that color on the woman's clothing, what does it mean?" "She's a healer." Leona said. "Blade, if you kill her, you'll have to find another resurrectionist to bring your kills to life. Do as you wish, I'm talking." Turning to Leona, I say," So, enjoy the fight?" "Actually, I did. I loved that they got what was coming to them." Laughing, I turn to Blade, and say," I'll pitch 500 gold to resurrect these...people."

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

I look at the terrified girl. "Ummm......this is awkward but....." I put away my machete and point to all the corpses, "Wanna rez them?" The girl quickly nodded and said, "T..th..the price is 4,000 gold." she stutters out. I look at her. She looks at me. I look at her. She looks at me. "4,000 gold." I say blandly. She quickly nods her head. "Aren't they your friends? Wouldn't you want to rez them out of friendship?" I say with a blandly. She seems to calm down and explains. "The spell consumes 4,000 gold as part of the casting cost." I nod and say, "So it's D&D rules." She looks confused so I just wave my hand, signaling for her to continue. "Well the only other way to cast the spell is using dark magic." I tilt my head. She starts talking fast. "Dark magic is a powerful way to cast magic, but is illegal because it cost a person's life force and most of the people who use it spend the life force of other people" she rambled. I looked at her blandly, "First stop rambling second how would I use dark magic?" I said. Her eyes got big and she tried to back away. I quickly got behind her faster than she could react. She bumped into me, "Now here is my deal for you." I say as I look down at her. "Trust me and tell me how I use dark magic and I won't kill you." I say putting a threatening tone in my voice. She nods quickly with fear in her voice, it most likely helped that I had slaughtered her friends in front of her. "If you want to rez them using dark magic just focus on pumping life force into them." she said, "Who's life force are you gonna use?" she asked. "Mine." I said blandly. The crowd back away further but didn't leave. The kids, now done with the treats were watching with bright eyes. I walked over to the corpses. "Close your eyes and look deep into yourself." the girl said, walking up to stand behind me. I close my and thanks to all my meditation it didn't take me long to find a glowing ball of purple energy. I went to touch it and as soon as I did it spread everywhere. I opened my eyes and heard gasps. I look around questionly. Bella, the healer, pulled out a mirror and I looked at myself. My black dyed hair had returned to its normal color, white. My eyes showed nothing but a wonderful glowing purple color. Spidery lines of purple lines went out from my eyes. There was a slight glowing purple energy around me. I looked at Bella, "What now?" I asked. Bella had a shocked face, "W...w..well you now imagine that energy coursing towards them, making them breath, making their hearts beat." I did as she said and focused on making the energy leaving me and make them breath. The bodies glowed purple and I heard gasps. The bodies started breathing and all the wounds I made healed with purple energy seeping everywhere. I felt a extreme draining feeling for less than half a second before I felt normal again. I cut off the connection and the purple faded, my hair stayed the same unfortunately. "Well that was easy." I say blandly as the people I killed stood up. I walked over to Carter and grinned. "You should try magic." I made a thinking face, "Well maybe not dark magic." Bella walked up to us and asked me, "How are you not dead? Rezzing eight people would kill any black magic user if they used their own life force." I shrugged, "It's a gift. By the way." I said, "Is there any place to learn magic around these parts?" Bella seems to let my bad answer slide and tells me and Carter about how every city like this one had a magic academy near by. The one here, called Three Saints Magic Academy, had the biggest collection of books from light to black magic. It was ten miles to the west and was guarded by casters powerful enough to kill gods. I gave her a innocent look, "I'm not gonna start a fight." I pleaded. After telling us this she went back to her friends who were still groggy from the rezzing. "Let's blow this popsicle stand Kid." I said to Carter.

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

"Hold your horse," I say. "I'm talking to Leona." "No, I must be getting back, it's late." "Ok. See ya around." She laughs, "I'd like that." So she walks away, and I stand next to Blade. "Man, your hair sucks." I laugh. "Stay there." I half run half fly, to the market. "Got some food paint?" I ask. "Why, a wagon of it just came in." "Where?" "Just back there," she says. "Thanks," I run down, look in, and grab some out. I pay the man behind the counter, and fly-run back to Blade. "Alright. Mixed with some of this," I pick up a plant from the ground, "It should be almost permanent." I mix them up and work it into his hair. I had to hover around him too get high enough. "There," I say. "Where's that healer with the mirror?" I look around and spot Bella standing by the risen. "Hey, Bella, can I borrow your mirror?" She turns, looks at Blade, and starts laughing. "Shut up and give me the mirror, will ya?" She continues laughing as she brings me the mirror. "Surely that won't stay, right?" She ask. "For awhile hopefully." I say with a wicked grin and a gleam in my eye. With a wink at Bella, I hand Blade the mirror. "I wonder what he'll think about having purple, (Sorry, Violet) hair?" I think to myself.

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

Let me be honest here. I love purple. It's my favorite color and I can't bring myself to hate anything purple. So when I see my now purple hair I don't get angry. I'm not gonna say that I like it, but I'm not gonna get angry. Instead I shrug, put on a bland look, and teasingly ask Carter if we can leave or if he has to make a date with his "girlfriend" first.

DeletedUser19483

In a distant land war is raged between two forces. One force calls itself the Members, and the other force calls itself the Moderators. War between the two forces raged for eons, the real cause of the war being forgotten in the endless conflict. In the end the Moderators were too powerful and crushed the opposing Members into dust under their heels. Now in this dark and cruel universe is ruled by the Moderators with an iron fist. The face of oppression takes the guise of a beautiful fairy and calls herself Fairy Dust, but it is well known that Fairy Dust and her powerful allies are nothing more then the workers to a more mysterious power. One that watches from the shadows, and has unknownable ends. The cruel oppression of the universe led to the rebirth of small Members fractions all over the universe. Unfortunately for all, the Members fight each other in bloody gang wars that are said to be funded by Moderators for their amusement. In this dark time more ancient evils awaken, but with them they bring forth a time of great heroes. Who will win in the end? Will the Moderators cruel regime under their unknown master continue? Will the Members fractions unite to cast the Moderators down? Or will the universe be soaked in the blood of all?

DeletedUser20396

of course nothing can cast down a mod. Not even mockery. But the bloodies of feuds, is between clan @Soggy, and clan @Ashrem. Cursed to the seventh generation of Soggies, cursed by Ashrem. Now, you may wonder at the cause, but few know, and fewer who will tell. They finally figure out, that to end the rein of the mods, they must join together to fight the outrage of no mobile messaging, and AW donating on mobile. They will need to recruit some more people. @RosehawkATA , Saphirra, @Dhurrin,@GypsyLisa , @hvariidh gwendrot among others. They will also need someone on the inside, which means a mod. They approach @Ælfwine. He accepts the job. Now they need the plan of action.

DeletedUser19483

Clan Soggy and Ashrem joined forces and with the help of their allies they waged war against the Moderators. At first the combined might of Soggy and Ashrem, with the information Ælfwine provides, proves to throw the Moderators armies off balance. Soggy and Ashrem's armies call themselves Members and beat back the tyranny of the Moderators. After five years of bloody struggle and countless atrocities, the Members find themselves bringing the war to the heart of the Moderators. Little did the Members know that the last five years were no more than a proxy war to the Moderators. As soon as the Members put their boots on the ground, they walked to death with wide smiles. Soggy, Ashrem, and their trusted companions fought their way to the throne room were Fairy Dust and the other Moderators lay, waiting. When they arrived did they no to soon their folly. With a single look from Fairy Dust's eyes they were forced to kneel. They fought against it and another secret was brought to light. Ælfwine is not their friend. Ælfwine has been nothing more then a unwitting provider of false information. Before their fearful eyes they learn that even a Moderator that is your friend, is your foe. Ælfwine is consumed into nothing, but is forced to dispatch Soggy and Ashrem before his doom. Fairy Dust shows why she leads the Moderators by ending the faux war in under three hours. The allies of Soggy and Ashrem are either executed or jailed and the universe learns why the Moderators are their masters.

In the third distant corner of the universe in the center of a massive black hole......a moon twinkles

In the second far distant corner of the universe......a mysterious figure nonchalantly moves a chess piece

In the fourth far distant corner of the universe......a wolf sits in front of an sea in space

In the first far distant corner of the universe.......a squirrel paints a picture of war