• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Convenient AW Access

Convenient AW Access

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SoulsSilhouette

This is already availabe in mobile. It is planned for browser.

This was a general comment. I do my visits on mobile, but rarely anything else. I don't have the necessary manual dexterity to manipulate my city and not accidentally do something bonehead like deleting the wrong thing or collecting the wrong thing.

Ashrem

This was a general comment. I do my visits on mobile, but rarely anything else. I don't have the necessary manual dexterity to manipulate my city and not accidentally do something bonehead like deleting the wrong thing or collecting the wrong thing.
It might be worth assembling a list of specific interface issues and create a suggestion for them, either individually,, or in groups of like-issues?