• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Convenient AW Access

Convenient AW Access

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

truelinor

If you intend to include any of the other places I mentioned, it needs to be expressed in top post before voting starts. No changes are allowed once the poll is opened. The devs only see the top post, not anything we've discussed in the thread, just as it's that post we vote on.

Yogi Dave - I tried to add this to the original post, but after reading it, it just seems to like it's sort of a different topic. And I know that sounds strange, but my original post wasn't about the menu being consistent, as much as I would love that, but what I really need is for the Ancient Wonders to be a selection in the menu from the messages. So, I hope you don't mind, but so I don't muddy the waters, so to speak, I'm going to leave it as it is.

Here's what I had:
Summary: Player's context menu to include "Ancient Wonders" when player is in messages.

Details: We have player's contextual menus and they are very nice to have, but they don't all have the same menu items. I find I can go to a player's Ancient Wonder from their name in chat, but not in the messages where it would really help to be able to do so, since we have KP sharing thread just for that purpose. Is there anyway we could see their Ancient Wonders when we click on their name in the messages?

It would be a good thing to have consistent contextual menus - at least for the first three items:
1. Send message
2. Visit
3. Ancient Wonders
Then the rest of the menu (Invite, Expel member, View Fellowship) could be added according to either the player's rank, (mage, archmage, etc.) or where you are in the game,

Benefits/Pros: Less clicking and going from one place to another and back again.
Consistency in contextual menus.

Downsides/Cons: Aside from an anticipated small amount of developer time, I don't think there are any cons

Miscellaneous:
1) For those people who trade with other fellowship it would give them a quick and easy way to give KPs to the others in the group.
2) I would really like it!!!
So, I don't know. If you can come up with it not seeming like two different topics I would consider adding it, but I feel like what I have is confusing it.

Yogi Dave

So, I hope you don't mind, but so I don't muddy the waters, so to speak, I'm going to leave it as it is.
It's fine. It's your idea and it needs to be worded your way for your purpose. Otherwise it might not sell. In general, the more specific you keep a topic, the better. And the devs always have the option of expanding the idea. I just wanted to be sure you weren't overlooking something that you might have wanted to add.

truelinor

It's fine. It's your idea and it needs to be worded your way for your purpose. Otherwise it might not sell. In general, the more specific you keep a topic, the better. And the devs always have the option of expanding the idea. I just wanted to be sure you weren't overlooking something that you might have wanted to add.
What I sweet understanding reply! Thank you!

truelinor

Thanks, BB! Well, what do you know? I rarely play on my phone but I just checked it out and you're right, they have it there! I just wish they would have in on the computer as well, since that is where I play most of the time!

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
I find I can go to a player's Ancient Wonder from their name in chat, but not in the messages where it would really help to be able to do so, since we have KP sharing thread just for that purpose. Is there anyway we could see their Ancient Wonders when we click on their name in the messages?
Agreed. Its a great featuere. But the number one place it would be used (for me at least) is in the messages where the kp chains are. So i would love to see it added there.

truelinor

Agreed. Its a great featuere. But the number one place it would be used (for me at least) is in the messages where the kp chains are. So i would love to see it added there.
Thank you!
31 for and 0 against is a clear win. There only needs to be 10 more for than against for it to be forwarded.
34 now! So, you think they will be sending it on to Elvenar? (I say that like it's a real place! lol)

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
It would be a great tool for those of us who donate to AW's that are from the neighborhood. In my Khel world, one of my neighbors started a friends email group. I donate to their AW's regularly. So a shortcut would be welcome. I have a huge neighborhood so it would cut down on the loading time considerably.