• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Convert Production Run

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
(wishful thinking, I know)

The ability to convert a production run in mid-run would be convenient. If I accidentally set a 9 hour when I meant to click 3 and now 5 hours have gone by. Or I meant to do a 9 hour run, and realize after two hours that I set 3. A button with the ability to modify the run (loosing any extra if there is any) would occasionally save me feeling like I'e wasted a bunch of time as I cancel a run to replace it with a shorter one.

DeletedUser9340

(wishful thinking, I know)

The ability to convert a production run in mid-run would be convenient. If I accidentally set a 9 hour when I meant to click 3 and now 5 hours have gone by. Or I meant to do a 9 hour run, and realize after two hours that I set 3. A button with the ability to modify the run (loosing any extra if there is any) would occasionally save me feeling like I'e wasted a bunch of time as I cancel a run to replace it with a shorter one.

That would be wishful thinking indeed but might work with a bit of a twist...such as...
Freeze
Switch to
Apply
But to make it real as well, take into account the time it would switch production and continue run minus the difference.
Would mean a new algorithm and then tally in the cost as it would have to reflect the downtime. So actually it would be like taking the difference and the add 2hrs to the switched to time and something like 250 coins.

DeletedUser8946

@Ashrem Wishful thinking, probably. But I think @BluebellHard1 has got a point. They might have it if they had an algorithm. So you couldn't switch a Basket of Groceries to Advanced Tools 3 hours into the production, but maybe 4 and a half hours in.